Audreymarilyn says HELLO !!!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Audreymarilyn says HELLO !!!

Postby audreymarilyn » Wed May 06, 2009 2:30 pm

Hi there,

I am very new to this Forum. A SAHM with 3 very lovely kids. 2 gals and 1 boy. My boy being the eldest, will be registering for P1 next year.... anybody wants to tell me more abt yourself?

audreymarilyn
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby RRMummy » Thu May 07, 2009 9:30 am

Hi audreymarilyn, :welcome: to KSP.

I'm a FTWM with 2 gals. My eldest gal is the same age as ur eldest and my youngest is the same age as your youngest! 8)

On the P1 registration, there are lots of very useful information and tips here. Stress hor? Happy browsing and if you need help just let us know.

:celebrate:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

hi RRMummy

Postby audreymarilyn » Thu May 07, 2009 10:29 am

Hi RRMummy,
Yes i am very stress. Have u decided where to place ur kid already? Who is helping u with ur kids when u r @ work?

audreymarilyn
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby RRMummy » Thu May 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Hi audreymarilyn, i have not decided either. My first few attempts to try to PV was either too late becoz application has closed last year or no reply for past 2 months... really nerve-wrecking.. :stupid:

My gals are at the childcare center.. your kids are really lucky to have you as SAHM!

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

hi RRMummy

Postby audreymarilyn » Fri May 08, 2009 11:57 am

Hi RRMummy,

Which school u actually applied to be a PV? I am thinking of placing my kids @ my alma mata.... Fairfield Methodist ... but becoz i am putting up in Sengkang, distance is a very big headache. I would prefer my kids to grow up in a god-abiding environment.

I quit my job as a primary school teacher when i had my 3rd.... these days i am giving some tuition so that i can get out of the house for an hour or so.... i am thankful for a good helper.

audreymarilyn
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby jedamum » Fri May 08, 2009 12:17 pm

audreymarilyn,

you must have clicked the 'post new topic' button that is beside the 'post reply' button. :wink:

I'm a sahm. my ds1 is in P1 in a neighbourhood school, coincidentally a classmate of another KSP parent's dd. :)

welcome to KSP 8)

which level were you teaching as a Pri Sch teacher? MOE is currently recruiting AED...seems interesting...

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

hi

Postby audreymarilyn » Fri May 08, 2009 10:56 pm

hi jedamum,

i have been teaching for almost 10 years.... so i have taught both the lower n upper primary. given a choice again, i will choose to teach the P1s n p2s.... :)

where are u staying?

audreymarilyn
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs