Mummy rocklee: A big hello to all!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy rocklee: A big hello to all!

Postby rocklee » Tue May 12, 2009 12:04 pm

Hi all KSP,

This is the very first time in my life that I join a forum. So I have given my "first time" to KSP. Haha..Sorry for being so "sua gu"! This forum is really loaded with lots of information. After reading some postings here, I find myself really lagged far behind when comes to nurturing kids. So hope to learn some tips from the parents here.

rocklee
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Mummy rocklee: A big hello to all!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun May 17, 2009 12:12 am

rocklee wrote:Hi all KSP,

This is the very first time in my life that I join a forum. So I have given my "first time" to KSP. Haha..Sorry for being so "sua gu"! This forum is really loaded with lots of information. After reading some postings here, I find myself really lagged far behind when comes to nurturing kids. So hope to learn some tips from the parents here.

Welcome rocklee, and thanks for giving your "first time" to KiasuParents.com :wink:

As they say, every mission starts with the first step, and we get to cover half the journey with that single step. And the first step in becoming better parents is to recognise that there is really such a thing as "better" parents. It wasn't that long ago that I thought parenting is a straight-forward affair of packing kids off to schools so that we have time for ourselves. Having read all the 28K odd messages in the forum, my perspective of parenting has definitely changed, thanks to the free sharing amongst the community.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Mummy rocklee: A big hello to all!

Postby Luvkid » Sun May 17, 2009 12:17 am

rocklee wrote:I find myself really lagged far behind when comes to nurturing kids. So hope to learn some tips from the parents here.

Parenting is a long journey learning. Sure u will get useful parenting tips from some of our members. I am gaining lots of information here and exchange viewpoints too. hope u enjoy too!! 8)

:welcome: to KSP :wink:

Luvkid
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby rocklee » Mon May 18, 2009 9:31 am

Thanks Chief and Luvkid.

In fact, I have gained more insight on the parenting style from the various contributions from the pioneers in this forum. And I am certainly amazed at how well-informed and well prepared some parents are here. Hope I can contribute someday too.

rocklee
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs