Searching for pre-school and maid agency

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Searching for pre-school and maid agency

Postby Good Luck » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:50 pm

Hi all the mummies,

Am new here, and we just move to Singapore. Currently am looking for pre-school for my elder son which this year will be turning to 4yrs old, i been trying to search from internet and reading forum i still can't managed to find a pre-school for my son... my hubby say i read too much... hahahaha.. Basically i wish to find a school which they will have a individual class room, in term of curriculum i will prefer play to learn cos not so stress full, i wan him to enjoy his childhood... :)

Any mummies here can recommend me a reliable maid agency? I prefer to hire pilipino cos i use to have pilipino back in my country. By the way i get to know that pilipino maid in Singapore get a day off every week, actually i don't prefer to give holiday cos i'll be always alone to take care my both son, as my hubby will be traveling around asia.. therefore i'll prefer to have a helper can always be there to help me out.

By the way we staying in Ghim Moh Link...

TIA all the mummies....

Good Luck
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Searching for pre-school and maid agency

Postby LKVM » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:23 pm

Welcome to KSP

:welcome:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Searching for pre-school and maid agency