Daddy TTLauPeh: Hi folks

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Daddy TTLauPeh: Hi folks

Postby TTLauPeh » Sun May 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Hi, people. I'm a work-from-home dad. One kid in P6 now (ATS). Doing the usual 'Which sec school?' thingie. Hope to learn from you folks. Cheers.

TTLauPeh
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Hi folks

Postby jedamum » Sun May 17, 2009 4:30 pm

Hi SAHD,

read that you have been in this vocation for many years! entrepreneur ah?

welcome to KSP 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby TTLauPeh » Mon May 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Nothing big. Just my little Lone Ranger outfit. Didn't want to outsource the little guy to a maid so my wife and I decided one of us would stay at home. My kind of work can be done at home and hers can't so it was an easy decision to make. Had been working as an employee from home for about a year then so it was essentially a continuation but without colleagues and bosses.

Wifey travels a fair bit so sometimes he's my lunch and dinner kaki as well. Gets confused and calls me Mum sometimes :) Just called to say SA1 Science paper was quite tough. Don't know why his school sets such a high standard and jeopardise the kids' DSA chances.

TTLauPeh
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue May 19, 2009 10:29 pm

TTLauPeh wrote:... Didn't want to outsource the little guy to a maid so my wife and I decided one of us would stay at home...

That's pretty admirable, TTLauPeh. Welcome to KiasuParents.com!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs