Hi

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Hi

Postby concerned_care » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:57 am

hi i'm new here,

I've posted a post previously regarding something my niece told me which she claims her cousin told her regarding A School, i shall not mention the school as i receive private message from another user asking me if i can remove that post.

Normally i wouldn't do that as i think i have the right to post and enquire if what i heard is true? But it seems like it might get them into some trouble which only means the rumor i heard from my niece should be true.

I just wanted to share as a newbie i thought this is the place for discussion and questions. I don't know if i should be angry with both the user or just the school. but i am definitely changing my point of view on that supposedly good school.

Then i went to bed and but i couldn't sleep well, i kept thinking of the possibilities of why they needed me to remove the post so badly. Yes i'm obsessive, and all conclusion come down the school is hiding something, even when i question about how my niece's cousin overhear about the info.. the user came and ask me to remove as it reflects badly on the school.

Maybe i was too naive, to think that i can come to a public forum and ask question that might reflect bad on the school. But i thought that was why there is a forum to discuss this kind of topic. I'm confused and angry. The more i think the more i feel its not right to ask me to remove my post.

Sorry just wanted to vent about this, its causing me alot of distress too as i'm the obsessive type and i cannot stop thinking about it.

Sorry if you think this post is redundant or whatever. Just needed a space to vent.

concerned_care
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hi

Postby KSP » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:22 pm

KSP :welcome: you to KSP

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Hi

Postby LKVM » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:50 am

Welcome to KSP