Mummy mamamiya: Newbie

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy mamamiya: Newbie

Postby mamamiya » Wed May 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Hi all,
I am a newbie, currently staying in Toa Payoh but hope to move to the East (cos it's where I grew up) next year. Also wish that my kids can study in the East side of Singapore! Looking forward to the many advices from parents here. :D

mamamiya
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Mummy mamamiya: Newbie

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed May 20, 2009 10:35 pm

mamamiya wrote:Hi all,
I am a newbie, currently staying in Toa Payoh but hope to move to the East (cos it's where I grew up) next year. Also wish that my kids can study in the East side of Singapore! Looking forward to the many advices from parents here. :D

Welcome to KiasuParents.com, mamamiya! Nothing wrong with Toa Payoh, actually, given its vicinity to great schools like St Andrew's, Ai Tong, Catholic High, etc. Are you looking for P1 information?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby RRMummy » Thu May 21, 2009 9:41 am

Hi mamamiya,

I loved the show!! :welcome: to KSP!

Good that you start so early (see that your elder kiddie is 2006 child), otherwise like some of us here... running out of time.. :roll:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Re: Mummy mamamiya: Newbie

Postby mamamiya » Thu May 21, 2009 6:09 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
mamamiya wrote:Hi all,

Welcome to KiasuParents.com, mamamiya! Nothing wrong with Toa Payoh, actually, given its vicinity to great schools like St Andrew's, Ai Tong, Catholic High, etc. Are you looking for P1 information?

Yes! :D

mamamiya
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mamamiya » Thu May 21, 2009 6:09 pm

RRMummy wrote:Hi mamamiya,

Good that you start so early (see that your elder kiddie is 2006 child), otherwise like some of us here... running out of time.. :roll:

haha kiasu mah :D

mamamiya
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby RRMummy » Thu May 21, 2009 8:37 pm

mamamiya wrote:
RRMummy wrote:Hi mamamiya,

haha kiasu mah :D

dun worry, all of us here are!! :lol:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Newbies & Clubs