Daddy melvincho: Hi

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Daddy melvincho: Hi

Postby melvincho » Wed May 27, 2009 12:20 am

Hi moderators and parents i am a new member here! A husband here married just last year Dec and currently teaching as a freelance violin and piano teacher around singapore. Also working as a teacher in E-zoo music school and other attachments such as teaching in Rainbow centre music and movement (Dalcroze Eurythmics) school for autism kids and BRMCK ACS as a violin instructor and been teaching for 7 years and still counting.

Wish to know more as a husband and maybe a future parent but at the same time asking parents if they want their kids or even themselves or friends who wish to learn musical instruments such as violin, piano or guitar or even recommendations for purchasing of instruments, feel free to drop me a mail and i will do my best to respond with the best of my knowledge.

Well as of now, happy parenting and happy life for all ya ahead!

Regards,
melvin

melvincho
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Daddy melvincho: Hi

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed May 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Welcome melvincho! Boy... the daddies are pouring in these days... yay!

Were you just married in the last few days? You have your status set from "is married" to "is HAPPILY married". Was that adjective inserted due to pressure from the wifey sitting beside you :evil:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Hi

Postby melvincho » Thu May 28, 2009 12:15 am

No la since last year december but still it was just like yesterday! I played violin for my wife while she is walking down the aisle.

melvincho
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hi

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu May 28, 2009 9:24 am

melvincho wrote:No la since last year december but still it was just like yesterday! I played violin for my wife while she is walking down the aisle.

Whuah! Solid! So romantique! :love:
So is your KiasuParent "project" initiated yet? :romance:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Laughs

Postby melvincho » Fri May 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Not yet not yet! Some planning and financially stronger will be better though.

melvincho
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Laughs

Postby jedamum » Fri May 29, 2009 5:34 pm

melvincho wrote:Not yet not yet! Some planning and financially stronger will be better though.

emotionally strength is also important! all the best!

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri May 29, 2009 6:03 pm

melvincho wrote:Not yet not yet! Some planning and financially stronger will be better though.

The fact is, you will never be really financially ready for kids... because it is a meaningless concept WITHOUT kids. Just do it and go with the flow. You will find much more satisfaction in life.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Daddy melvincho: Hi

Postby ZacK » Sat May 30, 2009 1:03 am

melvincho wrote:Hi moderators and parents i am a new member here! A husband here married just last year Dec and currently teaching as a freelance violin and piano teacher around singapore. Also working as a teacher in E-zoo music school and other attachments such as teaching in Rainbow centre music and movement (Dalcroze Eurythmics) school for autism kids and BRMCK ACS as a violin instructor and been teaching for 7 years and still counting.

Wish to know more as a husband and maybe a future parent but at the same time asking parents if they want their kids or even themselves or friends who wish to learn musical instruments such as violin, piano or guitar or even recommendations for purchasing of instruments, feel free to drop me a mail and i will do my best to respond with the best of my knowledge.

Well as of now, happy parenting and happy life for all ya ahead!

Regards,
melvin

Hiya welcome... glad to see another male member. Thanks for the intro so that we know what queries and who to address to kekeke.... joking. Usually we just post any queries we have here and any members are free to leave their comments/suggestions etc to see if it would help address the query.

Enjoy ur stay :)
Last edited by ZacK on Sat May 30, 2009 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ZacK » Sat May 30, 2009 1:06 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:

The fact is, you will never be really financially ready for kids... because it is a meaningless concept WITHOUT kids. Just do it and go with the flow. You will find much more satisfaction in life.

This I agree! When we really leave family planning to dollars and cts... It will never add up. Sometimes we just have to take the plunge and just do it... Things will have a way of working themselves out... #2 was unexpected for us cos of this and that etc.... But I'm enjoying every moment with DS2 too :wink:

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs