LEARNConcierge

Mummy Funz's Funhouse

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Funz's Funhouse

Postby Funz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:47 pm

That's not my pic hor. It's a pic off the internet. But that was the style I wanted. Stylist refused to do the highlights for me though as my hair is too dry now. Told me maybe in 2 mths time. Go back for a roots touch up then consider doing the highlights.

When fresh out of the salon, hair did look similar to the pic except for the colour. After 1 wash not that similar liao.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Funz wrote:Image

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ammonite » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:51 pm

That’s a nice color, but not very short though.

Jen, you have wavy hair? If you do, you can use a hair mousse meant to bring out curls and either scrunch or twist, depending on the length. Now that I have brought back my natural curls, I am now using liese wave defining foam. I change the look by changing parting, scrunch or twist or blow down, and add a soft wax if I want a more defined look. Just play with it.

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:28 pm

ammonite wrote:That’s a nice color, but not very short though.

Jen, you have wavy hair? If you do, you can use a hair mousse meant to bring out curls and either scrunch or twist, depending on the length. Now that I have brought back my natural curls, I am now using liese wave defining foam. I change the look by changing parting, scrunch or twist or blow down, and add a soft wax if I want a more defined look. Just play with it.

Naughty fizzy hair would be a better description :wink: the left and right sides have varied degree of messiness on some days. I have to comb them neatly at night and make sure they are laid on the pillow nicely when I go to sleep. Sounds like I am taking care of a wig :laugh:

Thanks for the Liese wave defining foam suggestion, will go look for it tomorrow after my Endo appointment :xedfingers:

Sometimes I plait my hair at home, hubby said I look like a country bumpkin :rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ammonite » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:25 am

The slightly messy look is in, but match with defined brows, eyes and lips so that it is indeed a look and not just messy.

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:08 am

ammonite wrote:That’s a nice color, but not very short though.

I usually wear my hair longer. About mid back length. I tend not to go short, above shoulder as I find it a hassle to maintain hair that length. Gotta cut more frequently or it will be a mess.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ammonite » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:21 am

I see. I think I shared before that I don't usually maintain any hairstyle for very long. The only cut I find troublesome to grow out is a short pixie cut. I had trouble sleeping with longer hair, do you bun yours up when you sleep with mid back length hair?

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:30 am

I don't tie or bun up my hair. Just flip it over the pillow when I lie down. Think I am used to it. Been having long hair since my teens. There were a couple times when I went really short but the growing out period was a fright. Ha.

I don't wear any make up at all. So I guess one can say I am spotting the straight out of bed messy hair look. My specialty. :laugh:

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ammonite » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 am

Funz wrote:I don't tie or bun up my hair. Just flip it over the pillow when I lie down. Think I am used to it. Been having long hair since my teens. There were a couple times when I went really short but the growing out period was a fright. Ha.

I don't wear any make up at all. So I guess one can say I am spotting the straight out of bed messy hair look. My specialty. :laugh:

I guess it doesn't work for me as I am all over dh when I sleep. I remember you shared the photo taken by your dd a couple of years ago. If I am not wrong, you have naturally strong features which can balance touseled hair. :smile:

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:51 am

:scratchhead: Don't think I ever posted any pic of myself here before. I posted pic of DD's eye and brow b4.

Hehehe. So lovey, all over your DH when you sleep. I am a cactus when I sleep. Don't touch me, don't come near me, don't even breathe next to me. :lol:

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

LEARNConcierge