Mummy snowbean: Hello

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy snowbean: Hello

Postby SnowBean » Sun May 31, 2009 2:01 pm

Hello

I'm new to this site. I'm a working mother with 2 girls, age, 16 & 11. I'm still below 40 though, pretty young mother, considering my girls are quite grown up.... :D

Hope to share parenting info with all the parents.

Cheers

SnowBean
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hello

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:12 pm

SnowBean wrote:Hello

I'm new to this site. I'm a working mother with 2 girls, age, 16 & 11. I'm still below 40 though, pretty young mother, considering my girls are quite grown up.... :D

Cheers

Welcome mommy SnowBean! You sound like a pretty confident mommy - and a pretty experienced one too! It's the 'O' Levels this year for your 16yo isn't it?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Mummy snowbean: Hello

Postby ZacK » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Cheers

Wow lucky you... Just like one of my friend, he is 46 and his eldest boy is 21... A few more years he can be grandpapa already :wink:

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Hello

Postby SnowBean » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:47 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:

Cheers

Welcome mommy SnowBean! You sound like a pretty confident mommy - and a pretty experienced one too! It's the 'O' Levels this year for your 16yo isn't it?

Yup..yup...my girl is taking her "O" level this year, but she's more of a bochap person, so it's quite worrying, just got to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Tough to be a mum, esp a working mum.

Glad to be able to share info with all the parents here... :D

SnowBean
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby SnowBean » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:51 pm

ZacK wrote:

Cheers

Wow lucky you... Just like one of my friend, he is 46 and his eldest boy is 21... A few more years he can be grandpapa already :wink:

Haha, my friends always tease that i can retire in few years time, when i'm in my mid 40s. I don't think so i'll ever retire, would rather work and be independent.

SnowBean
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby amylqf » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:47 am

Cheers

Wow, you are indeed a young mom

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs