mummy Pris reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

mummy Pris reporting

Postby Pris.tang » Sat May 05, 2012 2:25 am

hi all am a mummy of 2, Ds 2001 and DD2003. No enrichment or tution yet for both will only be sending them when DD teacher opens his own center soon. :dancing: :dancing:.

Any way just asking DD has miss CA1 and is Missing SA1 too both times due to long mc first time due to HFMD second time due to chickenpox should i let her repeat Pri3 again?

Pris.tang
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: mummy Pris reporting

Postby longmao.irene » Sat May 05, 2012 2:49 am

Hi Pris,

May I ask is DD fr a highly "stressed" / branded Sch?
Personally i find if possible try to work hard to catch up watever tat is lacking during d long holidays.. Gv her a chance to try to work it out till end yr n see how she fair.
To repeat d same grade by chioce will put her v dwn morally ESP amg her peers,
Nvr underestimate them. I am fr an enrichment backgrd. If u find DD is oredi lacking behind, enrichment will not do her good. ( no doubt all enrichments r good) coz @ tis point u r fighting agst time, u got to "zero" in d prob/weakest zone! By joining into enrichment is a grp thing. Guess now Wat she needs is personal coaching.
I wd suggest u to find a gd committed tutor 1-1 for her to fill her.

Bt there again, u r d mummy n I believe u know wat's best for ur darling.

Cheers

longmao.irene
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby fightingmom » Sat May 05, 2012 8:27 am

:welcome: :welcome:

fightingmom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Pris.tang » Sat May 05, 2012 11:32 am

longmao.irene wrote:Hi Pris,

May I ask is DD fr a highly "stressed" / branded Sch?
Personally i find if possible try to work hard to catch up watever tat is lacking during d long holidays.. Gv her a chance to try to work it out till end yr n see how she fair.
To repeat d same grade by chioce will put her v dwn morally ESP amg her peers,
Nvr underestimate them. I am fr an enrichment backgrd. If u find DD is oredi lacking behind, enrichment will not do her good. ( no doubt all enrichments r good) coz @ tis point u r fighting agst time, u got to "zero" in d prob/weakest zone! By joining into enrichment is a grp thing. Guess now Wat she needs is personal coaching.
I wd suggest u to find a gd committed tutor 1-1 for her to fill her.

Bt there again, u r d mummy n I believe u know wat's best for ur darling.

Cheers

No my kids are all in neighborhood school i am so thankful that i did not send her to a CHIJ though is is qualified to as i am a old girl she sure will be double stress so instead i send her to her DS school, one way he can look after her and also because i saw how well DS was performing there thus the decision but i am beginning to really regret. Though DS has been in very good hands with very good teachers who are really there for him the same cannot be said for DD.

My baobei is a dreamer still in her own happy world she has no stress at all.

i can tell u shes weak in everything especially Chinese. I used to blame myself is it because shes premature thats why shes slow in everything.

For now i hoping once her co form teacher who has left the school to start in own center is able to help her cause she will be going there for all subjects and this teacher is the only one she likes and as she said understands her the most not like the rest who do not care, especially her forever missing in action form teacher.

We will be using her yr end result as a gauge is either a transfer to a international school where we think she can bloom with the different teaching methods or repeating pri 3 again.

i am thankful DS teachers are all super nice and hes very Independent and good in his studies so though is he taking psle next year i got no worry our worries are only with this small one.
Last edited by Pris.tang on Sat May 05, 2012 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pris.tang
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Pris.tang » Sat May 05, 2012 11:33 am

fightingmom wrote::welcome: :welcome:

thank you :smile:

Pris.tang
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby KSP » Tue May 08, 2012 3:10 pm

KSP :welcome: you to KSP

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby BlurBee » Tue May 08, 2012 9:39 pm

:welcome:

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor

Postby LOLMum » Tue May 08, 2012 9:51 pm

:dancing: another on board yeah welcome!

LOLMum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Pris.tang » Wed May 09, 2012 12:16 pm

:dancing: :dancing: Thanks all for the welcome

Yesterday DS had his science paper and since now hes at great grannys he made use of the normal extra pratice time to go play and reach home only at 430pm :yikes: :yikes: Told him u can bluff granny u think u can bluff me u want me chop u anot haha then he told me i went playground to destress, then i ask him wah u destress for 3 hrs very good hor then he kept quiet.

Today is maths paper and i told him since u got so much time to play hor u go revise all ur maths topic and bring home at least 90marks since ur brain nw is free can contain alot information he agreed but i shall adopt a wait and see first then say appraoach since i already told him if u dont do well brecause u are so playful and not serious though u are smart is wasted ur june holiday and birthday in june will be spend in enrichment center no need to celebrate with friends u can celebrate with ur books.:laugh: :evil: :evil: .

Pris.tang
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby autumnbronze » Mon May 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Dear Pris.tang,

A belated :rahrah: :welcome: :welcome: :rahrah: to ksp!!

How was your Sunday yesterday??

Mine was spent bringing DS1 to Berries with DH and DS2, thereafter a visit to the dentist and finally attended a birthday celebration.

In between, DH left me and DS1 waiting while he escaped with the little one to go buy me a book and a mother's day card. At home, he made DS1 write the salutation and sign off before presenting the card to me :love: The book was from DH though. Something to do with being mummylicious, how to gain post pregnancy weight back, look good and feel good (11 months later). Dunno whether to :lol: or :cry:

:wink: :wink:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs