Mummy salgoz: new mummy

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy salgoz: new mummy

Postby salgoz » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:40 pm

hi friends, :D
we are nw parents for this forum. it's sounds pretty good and help us to get more information for us and our kids. we are just shifted from woodlands to tiong bharu area and looking for good childcare that can deliver knowledge for our kids.
pls guide us....
:lol: :thankyou:

salgoz
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Christmas » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:12 pm

I think this is a good site.:lovesite:

Christmas
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: new mummy

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Welcome mummy salgoz! And yes, we are all wonderful people here... a little overgrown as kids, but wonderful nonetheless.

From the north to central huh... don't you miss the short grocery shopping trips to Johor? :wink:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Mummy salgoz: new mummy

Postby ZacK » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:26 pm

salgoz wrote:hi friends, :D
we are nw parents for this forum. it's sounds pretty good and help us to get more information for us and our kids. we are just shifted from woodlands to tiong bharu area and looking for good childcare that can deliver knowledge for our kids.
pls guide us....
:lol: :thankyou:

My ex colleague sold his place at Seng Kang and rented a place at Tiong Bahru... Last time I saw him, dun think he and his wife will wanna move back to the north east cos Tiong Bahru is so central and convenient :wink: Partly also becos he wanna send his son to a near by school.

Think you will like this area !

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby amylqf » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:45 am

Welcome to KSP!

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs