Mummy kleopard: Hello! Newbie reporting!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy kleopard: Hello! Newbie reporting!

Postby kleopard » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:54 am

Hi All
I found this forum while searching for a preschool for my dd2.

I have 2 girls, aged 2 and 5 yo. The elder one will be going to P1 next year, hence the move for us from Clementi to Ang Mo Kio so that we would be nearer to the primary school...which also gives me a new headache of finding a suitable preschool for my dd2.
I can't send her to the same one as dd1 cos that's too far away in Clementi. Dd1 is still staying on for the last 6 months of her preschool education cos my dad can help ferry her, but I can't ask him to ferry no 2 for the next 3-4 years.

Anyway, will appreciate any recommendation for childcare or kindy in or near Sembawang Hills Estate (ie Upp Thomson Rd area). I have listed out the following few near my place but has yet to schedule any visit. Will appreciate comments on them to help in shortlisting:
1) Cherie Hearts Precious Tots Pte Ltd (Upp Thomson)
2) Kids and Kins Child Care Centre
3) Licdo Schoolhouse
4) Agape Montessori
5) Clover Kindergarten

Many TIA ! :)

kleopard
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby RRMummy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:16 am

hi kleopard, :welcome: to KSP.

Totally can understand your concern. My gals are 3yo and 5yo. Planning to move too.. so same problem like you.. checking out potential CC.

Good luck in your scouting!

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Postby amylqf » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:45 am

Welcome to KSP!

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs