Mummy littlemommy: Mother on 4th April saying 'Hi'

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy littlemommy: Mother on 4th April saying 'Hi'

Postby littlemommy » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi fellow parents!

Got referred to this page by a fellow colleague. I'm a new mommy who just got back to work after my boy arrived on 4th April.

Hope to receive advise from all the parents here! :D

littlemommy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby RRMummy » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Hi littlemommy, :welcome: to KSP.

So who is caring for your lil one whilst you are at work?

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Postby littlemommy » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:47 pm

hello!! thanks for the welcome!
oh my mommy is taking care of him... really wish i were the one.

i can't bear to leave him... just thinking of him now makes me wanna cry... is this feeling normal? am i too attached to him?

littlemommy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby RRMummy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:25 am

Hi littlemommy, it's great that you have someone you can trust looking after him! I'm sure she will be well taken care of.. but of course we all hope we could do it ourselves.. :(

I know exactly how you feel. I felt the same.. actually worse coz then I had to leave my DD1 to baby-sitter and then DD2 to maid. It was a horrible feeling as the trust element was not there.. :|

It is normal to go through this emotional period in the beginning.. I teared and even leaked (was breast-feeding) whenever I think of them in the office or on the way to/from home.. a total wreck.. :cry: but gradually as your workload increased sometimes get too pre-occupied.. after awhile it is ok..whenever I miss her so much, i will call just to hear her voice and find out what she is doing.. and let her hear mine and know that I''m thinking of her... :love:

hang in there.. give yourself some time..

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Postby amylqf » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:40 am

welcome to KSP

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs