Mummy mmy88: hi newbie here

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy mmy88: hi newbie here

Postby mmy88 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:15 pm

Hello..I'm a young mother of a 18month year old baby boy,(his name is ryan). Intend to send him to childcare soon :) Anyway i'm glad to "bump" into this website,contains tons of information i need :)

Ps: Anyone got good childcare centers to recommend around kovan, Upper serangoon rd area? thanks.

best regards ,
mmy88

mmy88
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: hi newbie here

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:27 pm

mmy88 wrote:Hello..I'm a young mother of a 18month year old baby boy,(his name is ryan). Intend to send him to childcare soon :) Anyway i'm glad to "bump" into this website,contains tons of information i need :)

Hi mmy88... welcome to our kiasuparents club. Interesting that you should still consider your 18mth old to be still a baby :), but I guess kids never really grown up in mummies' eyes.

Elfa Children's Place seems to be highly rated and loaded with value-added enrichment services. You should check that out to see if it is suitable for you.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

hi

Postby mmy88 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:05 am

hehe yup even thou he's gettin bigger he's still a baby in mine n my mothers eyes..gettin constant nagging frm hubby to stop with the baby talk and all..hehe..guess i got to get him a school quick so i can finally get to my senses that baby boy is grown up now..

anyway thanks,will try out elfa..but i heard they r very mandarin orientated..anyone got views on treasure box? at parry ave?

best regards,
mmy88

mmy88
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs