Mummy Green pastures reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Green pastures reporting

Postby Green pastures » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:02 pm

Hi there,

I chanced upon this website a moment ago and read with enthuse. You mums are really great! really inspire me to be a better mum.

I have a 9-year old son who happens to be very active and loves to learn new things all the time. Like AgnessMM's daughter. he asks to be enrolled into enrichment clasees whenever there is an empty slot in the weekdays.

He has CCA on Tues, piano and golf on Weds, chinese on Fris and Mindchamp on sats.

He loves to read and write. I sent him to ICR when he was 2 1/2, one of the best courses, becos he started reading at a very young age. When he was in K1 at 5, he read books like "Geronimo".

Then, he started to write his own stories. He loves to write and tells me that he wants to be an author.

I am trying to nurture him in this direction, do you all have any suggestions or any good recommendations to good enrichment courses that teach writing as a hobby.

thanks

Green Pastures

Green pastures
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby AgnesMM » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi Green Pastures,

Agreed. More importantly, kids are doing things that they like and to us parents .... something beneficial in the long run. :lol:

AgnesMM
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs