Newbie-reporting :Hi and pls share your view

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Newbie-reporting :Hi and pls share your view

Postby doublelieu » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Hello all at KiasuParents,

I am joining this forum rather late but better late than never rite? My DS is K2 and DD in K1, with DS due for P1 registration !! so now start to kancheong as I read more abt 'cruelty' of P1 registration.

hope to hear some views from other parents here wat wud u do if u were me. We r staying nr SK and I have shortlisted 3 schools:

a. Pei Chun in TP ( under phrase 2A2, but furthest in terms of distance. I have considered moving to TP but hav not found a suitable place to live/ pricing out of our budget. Also worried abt the amt of schoolwork from this sch as hb leave the coaching of schoolwork totally to me. DS is easier to motivate to do his h/w but DD is a challenge and late bloomer.

b. Hougang PS ( nearest by driving but outside 1 km, so may not stand a chance even to ballot in phrase 2C. Also has affiliated sec sch and PSLE results are not bad)

c. Anchor Green PS ( wihtin 1 km so still stand a chance no need to ballot in phrase 2C past few years. Sch is less established than HGPS though )

So mummies and daddies, pls share with me your views and wat u will do if u were me. MAny thanks! :?:

doublelieu
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Newbie-reporting :Hi and pls share your view

Postby KSP » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:59 am

KSP :welcome: you to KSP

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Newbie-reporting :Hi and pls share your view

Postby BlurBee » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:25 pm

:welcome: