Mummy HappyAvon: Hi everyone

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy HappyAvon: Hi everyone

Postby HappyAvon » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:54 am

Hey there, I am a mother of a 3 yrs old girl who has been with Shaws Preschool - Moutbatten since she was 2 years old.

If anyone want to know more about Shaws, I can share with you. Im quite happy with her progress till now and also happy with the schoool.

Anyone has any feedback on Shichida /Trio Centre? Care to share?
Thanks !

HappyAvon
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Hi everyone

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:30 pm

Hi HappyAvon, welcome to KiasuParents.com! Glad to hear that you are having success with your childcare centre... my children normally goes through about 5 childcare/kindergarten services in their lives - we're kind of hard to please :). My daughter is already going on to her 3rd - in 1.5years!

I still owe everyone the review on Trio Centre... couldn't make it to their preview session the last time due to work. Will try to go down tomorrow... again :)

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby HappyAvon » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:46 am

Hi Chief

I do agree you must be hard to please....hehehhe 8) . For me, I go for the environment, the teachers' passion for childcare and the activities they have for lined up for the children. Most importantly, she must love to go to her school everyday :P

For my girl, she goes for her weekly gym at MYGYM marine parade, Zoophonic at Siglap and Little notes at Yamaha....She is just having so much fun with these extra classes.. I am thinking of enrolling her into Shichida and still collecting feedbacks....

Cheers!

HappyAvon
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:09 pm

I'm only getting into the kiasu mode now for my daughter :). My current plan:
- Childcare in Schoolhouse by the bay
- Gym by ABGS in Katong CC (through People's Association)
- Trio Centre (ok... i got sick of waiting for shichida)
- Yu Quan for Chinese idioms training

Also planning for some choir enrichment - my daughter can scream very well when she cries :) Any ideas how to develop singing in Singapore?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby HappyAvon » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:19 pm

The gym at Katong CC is pretty good...I am planning to enrol her after she finished 3 more classes at MYGYM. I went to the CC last month and was checking with the instructor whether she can fit into the class. They had Friday evening and Sat AM for her age group..

Yamaha's little note emphasise alot on listening, singing and playing the musical instrument...good music and movement ...

What do you think about Igenius in Tong Building-Orchard??

HappyAvon
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs