Mummy June: Newbie Reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy June: Newbie Reporting

Postby June » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Hi all,

I am a working mum to a 5 yr old boy..Recently been doing lots of analysis work on P1 registration..Now in waiting mode for school to revert, this is highly stressful.. :cry:
June

June
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Newbie Reporting

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:25 pm

June wrote:Hi all,

I am a working mum to a 5 yr old boy..Recently been doing lots of analysis work on P1 registration..Now in waiting mode for school to revert, this is highly stressful.. :cry:
June

Actually, the 1st 6 years of a Singaporean child's life has become quite critical to his/her eventual success in life. The level of stress that we parents will have later in life is nothing compared to what we feel when going through the primary school registration process, if we do not prepare our children properly and early enough.

This is the tenet that we KiasuParents live by. Responsible and involved parenting. Welcome to our fold :)

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby June » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:05 am

Even when we are providing free labour for the school doesn't mean tht the school are welcoming us w open arms, sigh! I strongly believes that the foundation needs to be strong especially for a child early days, stimes i wonder am I really kiasu, overdoing it?

June
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs