Mummy tranquil: Harlow everyone!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy tranquil: Harlow everyone!

Postby tranquil » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Hi all, am glad to find this forum! :D

Currently am trying to find a kindergarten for my gal who wd be attending Nursery next year.
Din realise that finding a kindergarten (not to mention when its time for P1) can be qte a challenge! :faint:

Looking forward to sharing parenting tips with everyone here. :celebrate:

tranquil
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:25 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby amylqf » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:58 pm

:welcome:

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby RRMummy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 pm

hi tranquil, :welcome: to KSP

Yup, I agree it can be quite challenging.. just the other day, I was telling my hubs.. maybe next time need to ballot to register for XXX Childcare/Kindergarten/Enrichment School! :sweat:

For Preschool around Punggol area, you might want to check these 2 links if have not already done so...

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... .php?t=295

or

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... 0&start=50

Happy viewing... :celebrate:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 4931
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm
Total Likes: 9


Postby sunflower » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:21 pm

RRMummy wrote:Yup, I agree it can be quite challenging.. just the other day, I was telling my hubs.. maybe next time need to ballot to register for XXX Childcare/Kindergarten/Enrichment School! :sweat:

Hee...it's already happening! Saw a banner outside one kindy last year that states the registration and balloting date for entry into Nursery to K2, just like P1! :shock:

Welcome tranquil! You'll find loads of information here!

sunflower
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:08 pm
Total Likes: 8


Postby RRMummy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:14 pm

sunflower wrote:Hee...it's already happening! Saw a banner outside one kindy last year that states the registration and balloting date for entry into Nursery to K2, just like P1! :shock:


:!:
:!:
:!:

Sunflower ah, please tell me you are pulling my leg... please... :shock: :faint:

Which kindy ah?! :roll:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 4931
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm
Total Likes: 9



Postby tranquil » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Hello amylqf, RRMummy & sunflower! Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Which kindy nids balloting?? :!:

Altho some kindy did indeed hv long waiting lists I heard. :roll:

tranquil
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:25 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby sunflower » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 pm

RRMummy wrote:Sunflower ah, please tell me you are pulling my leg... please... :shock: :faint:

Which kindy ah?! :roll:

Hee...don't worry, it's not in the west. If you REALLY want to know, let me know and I'll pm you. :D

sunflower
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:08 pm
Total Likes: 8


Postby RRMummy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:58 am

sunflower wrote:
RRMummy wrote:Sunflower ah, please tell me you are pulling my leg... please... :shock: :faint:

Which kindy ah?! :roll:

Hee...don't worry, it's not in the west. If you REALLY want to know, let me know and I'll pm you. :D


Yes please.. for my curiosity.. :wink:

TIA

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 4931
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm
Total Likes: 9


Postby sunflower » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:31 pm

RRMummy, you've got pm! :lol:

sunflower
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:08 pm
Total Likes: 8



Return to Newbies & Clubs