JieJie behopeful: KiasuTeacher Greets all KiasuParents

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

JieJie behopeful: KiasuTeacher Greets all KiasuParents

Postby behopeful » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:06 pm

:D Hihihi to all mummies & daddies (spotted a few! keep it up~!)
I am a student care teacher handling all primary school level kids, so I myself feel like a mummy in my daily life! :wink:

Spotted this forum while surfing thru the net and hope to learn a trick or two from all mummies on how to get connect to my students as well. ^^v

Greetings!

behopeful
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby amylqf » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Welcome.

wow, we got experienced teacher here.

Next time, I got question to deal with primary kids, I ask you ah?

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby behopeful » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:45 am

amylqf wrote:Welcome.

wow, we got experienced teacher here.

Next time, I got question to deal with primary kids, I ask you ah?

haha I am learning something new everyday. will try to help as much as I can ^^v

behopeful
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: JieJie behopeful: KiasuTeacher Greets all KiasuParents

Postby jedamum » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:38 am

behopeful wrote:I am a student care teacher handling all primary school level kids, so I myself feel like a mummy in my daily life! :wink:

hi behopeful,
why a student care teacher? is the pay good? must be NIE-trained?
why not become a full fledge teacher?

'they' said, "She who is a good teacher to her students, may not necessary be a good teacher to her child; She who is a good teacher to her child, may not necessary have the qualities to be a good teacher to her students."
While I coach my ds1 on his schoolwork, he thinks that i will be a lousy teacher if i join the education sector....and yet he feels that i am the best teacher to teach him at home (as opposed to sending him for tuition). The irony.

Welcome to KSP 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Re: JieJie behopeful: KiasuTeacher Greets all KiasuParents

Postby behopeful » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:32 pm

jedamum wrote:
behopeful wrote:I am a student care teacher handling all primary school level kids, so I myself feel like a mummy in my daily life! :wink:

hi behopeful,
why a student care teacher? is the pay good? must be NIE-trained?
why not become a full fledge teacher?

'they' said, "She who is a good teacher to her students, may not necessary be a good teacher to her child; She who is a good teacher to her child, may not necessary have the qualities to be a good teacher to her students."
While I coach my ds1 on his schoolwork, he thinks that i will be a lousy teacher if i join the education sector....and yet he feels that i am the best teacher to teach him at home (as opposed to sending him for tuition). The irony.

Welcome to KSP 8)

hehehe pay wise is the lowest in market I think. Before as a student care teacher, I was teaching in secondary school. frankly speaking, a very drastic drop in pay, but more contentment.

behopeful
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs