Mommy Mapleleaf says Hi to all KSP!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mommy Mapleleaf says Hi to all KSP!

Postby mapleleaf » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:43 am

Hi, I'm mom of 2 boys, one is coming to 4yrs old soon while the other is just 4 mths old. Hope to pick up and contribute some KS tips through this forum!

mapleleaf
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby RRMummy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi mapleleaf, :welcome: to KSP.

I've 2 gals instead, One coming 5yo and another 3yo.

How did you stumble upon our little corner?

Share share away! :celebrate:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Postby mapleleaf » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Actually I've been a keen follower of this forum for past 1 year. Think I stumbled on this forum when I was trying to seek opinion on a good music center for my then 2 yr old boy. Glad to 'discover' this forum, very informative indeed esp the sections on primary school selection, registration and the 'strategies' shared by some of the KSP to get to the school of their choice. These should come in very handy couple of yrs down the road when it's my boy's turn to go for registration...

mapleleaf
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:30 am

mapleleaf wrote:Actually I've been a keen follower of this forum for past 1 year. Think I stumbled on this forum when I was trying to seek opinion on a good music center for my then 2 yr old boy. Glad to 'discover' this forum, very informative indeed esp the sections on primary school selection, registration and the 'strategies' shared by some of the KSP to get to the school of their choice. These should come in very handy couple of yrs down the road when it's my boy's turn to go for registration...

Welcome mapleleaf! Did you managed to get your music centre, afterall?

BTW, care to update your profile?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby mapleleaf » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Hi Chief, yep I did send my DS1 to a music school when he was 2yrs old but I withdrew him early this year, just before the arrival of my DS2. My DS1 didn't seem to be interested in playing on the keyboard thou he enjoyed interacting with the teacher v much. He's now coming to four and when I asked him if he wish to continue his music class, he shook his head. Guess I shouldn't force him.
Recently noticed he likes to do drawing, consider sending him to art & craft class, hopefully his interest lasts.

mapleleaf
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs