Mummy Elaine74: Reporting Sir/Mdm

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Elaine74: Reporting Sir/Mdm

Postby Elaine74 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Hi all,
I just realised I need to report as a newbie..ha ha..sorry, already posted some comments here & there. :wink:

I am a Mummy to a 5 year girl and my sis-in-law recommended me to this forum saying there's so much to learn from this site. I cant agree more...my lunchtime is all reading posts from all over this forum...

Cheers! :celebrate:

Elaine74
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby RRMummy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:00 pm

hi Elaine74, :welcome: to KSP.com

I see we have a few things in common... my DD1 is 5yo too and (I also have DD2 who is 3yo)... I'm also addicted to this website! :wink:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Re: Reporting Sir/Mdm

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Elaine74 wrote:Hi all,
I just realised I need to report as a newbie..ha ha..sorry, already posted some comments here & there. :wink:

I am a Mummy to a 5 year girl and my sis-in-law recommended me to this forum saying there's so much to learn from this site. I cant agree more...my lunchtime is all reading posts from all over this forum...

Welcome Elaine74! We like the fact that the contributions to KiasuParents.com are from actual practitioners (ie. we are parents ourselves), and not merely from academia or experts. We give advice based on our own experience, and readers decide for themselves if it is suitable for them to follow. Parenting is not an exact science - it's sociology and psychology. Everyone is entitled to offer their own opinions, and as long as discussions are centered around the opinions and not the people who put forth the opinions, we should be able to maintain a cordial and level-headed discussion on issues that can give us deeper insights about our own parenting styles.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby buds hubs » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:31 am

Hi Elaine74.. Welcome to KSP :salute:

I note that you are staying in JE..

Perhaps you may wanna join the hottest club in KSP.

The "Wild Wild West Club"....in the newbies forum. :wink:

buds hubs
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs