Hello, newbie here!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Post Reply
cassiechao
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 13,

Hello, newbie here!

Post by cassiechao » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Hello, this is Cassie, newbie here! Very happy to be here. And i will be a mother next year, so maybe many question want to ask. lol

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 6608
Joined: Thu Jan 15,
Total Likes:10

Re: Hello, newbie here!

Post by KSP » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:14 pm

KSP :welcome: you to KSP

verykiasumummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 1968
Joined: Fri Mar 18,
Total Likes:23

Re: Hello, newbie here!

Post by verykiasumummy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:31 pm

hello cassiechao,

congrats on ur coming newborn... great to see another mum-to-be...

welcome!! =)

cassiechao
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 13,

Re: Hello, newbie here!

Post by cassiechao » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:27 pm

KSP wrote:KSP :welcome: you to KSP


Thank you very much! KSP

cassiechao
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 13,

Re: Hello, newbie here!

Post by cassiechao » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 pm

verykiasumummy wrote:hello cassiechao,

congrats on ur coming newborn... great to see another mum-to-be...

welcome!! =)


Thank you for your warmly welcome! verykiasumummy


verykiasumummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 1968
Joined: Fri Mar 18,
Total Likes:23

Re: Hello, newbie here!

Post by verykiasumummy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:33 pm

cassiechao wrote:
verykiasumummy wrote:hello cassiechao,

congrats on ur coming newborn... great to see another mum-to-be...

welcome!! =)


Thank you for your warmly welcome! verykiasumummy


dun mention.. =)

be active in posts... see u around...!!

cassiechao
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 13,

Re: Hello, newbie here!

Post by cassiechao » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:02 pm

verykiasumummy wrote:
cassiechao wrote:
verykiasumummy wrote:hello cassiechao,

congrats on ur coming newborn... great to see another mum-to-be...

welcome!! =)


Thank you for your warmly welcome! verykiasumummy


dun mention.. =)

be active in posts... see u around...!!


ok, i will

Winslet12
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 28,

Re: Hello, newbie here!

Post by Winslet12 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Hello newbie here,
This is Winslet here,

Welcome to all of you.

cassiechao
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 13,

Re: Hello, newbie here!

Post by cassiechao » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Winslet12 wrote:Hello newbie here,
This is Winslet here,

Welcome to all of you.


Hello, Winslet, welcome!

Just2Random
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Dec 20,

Re: Hello, newbie here!

Post by Just2Random » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:49 pm

:welcome:

Post Reply