Mummy Acidica : Hi to everyone

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Acidica : Hi to everyone

Postby Acidica » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:36 pm

I am working mother to 2 children. My eldest boy is 5 yrs old and my girl is 3 yrs old. Both are darlings in my life and every weekend we try to plan some activities for them or maybe a theme for the month. It is fun :D

Acidica
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Mummy Acidica : Hi to everyone

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:56 am

Acidica wrote:I am working mother to 2 children. My eldest boy is 5 yrs old and my girl is 3 yrs old. Both are darlings in my life and every weekend we try to plan some activities for them or maybe a theme for the month. It is fun :D

Welcome Acidica! That's a great username you have chosen for yourself. Sounds like your boy and girl are having some real fun at the privacy of their own homes! Does it cost you anything at all?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby amylqf » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:11 pm

:welcome:

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Acidica » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Thanks for warm welcome... Actually we plan for our outings to many places like zoo, botanic gardens, nature walks, beach, swimming and so on. It is good to spend quality time together with kids and at time with our parents together. We will plan for a picnic at the beach with close relatives and my parents in law, playing with children

Acidica
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs