Mummy Iceberries reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Iceberries reporting

Postby Iceberries » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:39 am

Hellloooo all,

I just joined this club after reading the P1 registering results & see all the mums' worries & thoughts for registering theirs prince & princess for P1.

I am also one of the kiasu mum who worried to much that my prince can't gets into our preferred Nan Chiau Pri evan though his turn is still 3 yrs from now.

Here i am to share my thoughts & also want to seek advices from all the mums & dads.

Cheers,
Iceberries

Iceberries
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:16 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Mummy Iceberries reporting

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:04 am

Iceberries wrote:Hellloooo all,

I just joined this club after reading the P1 registering results & see all the mums' worries & thoughts for registering theirs prince & princess for P1.

I am also one of the kiasu mum who worried to much that my prince can't gets into our preferred Nan Chiau Pri evan though his turn is still 3 yrs from now.

Here i am to share my thoughts & also want to seek advices from all the mums & dads.

Cheers,
Iceberries


Hi Iceberries... sounds like your prince is the same age as my princess :) Welcome to KiasuParents.com! Are you staying in Nan Chiau? Are you a SHHK member?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Postby RRMummy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:29 am

Hi Iceberries, :welcome: to KSP.com

My DD2 is also born in 2006 like your prince...:wink:

I learnt loads from the gang here.. also stumble onto this gem while trying to find out more about P1 reg for my DD1 next year...

:celebrate:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 4931
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm
Total Likes: 9


Postby Iceberries » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:52 pm

yes, my house is within 2km from the school. I had wanted to join as SHHK member but need 2 existing member to support... so got stuck.

try to ask around but no luck.... else i will hv to do volunteery work but dont't think hv the time to commit :(

Iceberries

Iceberries
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:16 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby amylqf » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:52 am

:welcome:

I believe you need to do pv to get in Nan Chiau Pri or have to try your luck.

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 pm
Total Likes: 0



Postby Iceberries » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:50 pm

saw the lastest update on the P1 registration.... hmm... Phrase 2B no. of registration already more then vacancy available :shock:

Iceberries
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:16 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby RRMummy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Iceberries wrote:saw the lastest update on the P1 registration.... hmm... Phrase 2B no. of registration already more then vacancy available :shock:


meaning they gotta go through balloting.. :(

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 4931
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm
Total Likes: 9


Postby Iceberries » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:26 am

does that mean there will be no vacancy for P2C at all... which my little one will be in if we did nothing.

Iceberries
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:16 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby schellen » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:49 am

Iceberries wrote:does that mean there will be no vacancy for P2C at all... which my little one will be in if we did nothing.


Yes, there are vacancies cos after Phase 2A2, the remaining vacancies will be halved: half for Phase 2B and half for Phase 2C, otherwise, it will not be fair those who can't register in earlier phases.

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:17 pm
Total Likes: 0



Return to Newbies & Clubs