Mummy N3SKiasu reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy N3SKiasu reporting

Postby N3SKiasu » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:41 am

Dear ChiefKiasu and friends in this forum!

I chanced upon this web page months back and have since been following some topics on and off.
I felt more relieved that I am not alone when come to children issues, am also grateful on some info found here and really touched by efforts from some parents spent on challenging questions, especially Fathers!
I was encouraged by children to join as member, probably more to help them to express their concerns (if there is!) :wink:
Sorry for reporting only now...Hope I can contribute and join in discussions whenever time permits (housework and cooking no joke man :siao: )

Cheers.

N3SKiasu
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Mummy N3SKiasu reporting

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:10 am

N3SKiasu wrote:Dear ChiefKiasu and friends in this forum!

I chanced upon this web page months back and have since been following some topics on and off.
I felt more relieved that I am not alone when come to children issues, am also grateful on some info found here and really touched by efforts from some parents spent on challenging questions, especially Fathers!
I was encouraged by children to join as member, probably more to help them to express their concerns (if there is!) :wink:
Sorry for reporting only now...Hope I can contribute and join in discussions whenever time permits (housework and cooking no joke man :siao: )

Cheers.

Hi N3SKiasu! Welcome to KiasuParents.com! Hmm... it is interesting how we seem to have more and more parents being pushed by their children to join KiasuParents.com... our children more kiasu than us these days :| ? Or maybe they think that will keep mommy and daddy occupied so they can hide their Facebooking activities... kekkkeke.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Mummy N3SKiasu reporting

Postby RRMummy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 am

Hi N3SKiasu, :welcome: to KSP.com

N3SKiasu wrote:I was encouraged by children to join as member, probably more to help them to express their concerns (if there is!) :wink:

:!: Really?!!

ChiefKiasu wrote: Hmm... it is interesting how we seem to have more and more parents being pushed by their children to join KiasuParents.com... our children more kiasu than us these days :!

Hey, Chief, not bad eh, a parenting forum which is 'approved' by children!! :wink:

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Postby amylqf » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:54 am

welcome too

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Welcome!

Postby buds » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:47 am

I liked it when you mentioned this "decided to spend more time
on children before they grow up silently and quickly..."