Mummy dt7570: woops, reporting late ... new kiasumama here

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy dt7570: woops, reporting late ... new kiasumama here

Postby dt7570 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:15 am

Hi there,

I found your website while i was searching for Chinese Enrichment Course for my son which is currently in K2.

Your forum is very informative with different kinds of topic. I'm very impressed and learnt a lot.

Thank you!

dt7570 (kiasumama)

dt7570
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: woops, reporting late ... new kiasumama here

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:53 pm

dt7570 wrote:Hi there,

I found your website while i was searching for Chinese Enrichment Course for my son which is currently in K2.

Your forum is very informative with different kinds of topic. I'm very impressed and learnt a lot.

Thank you!

dt7570 (kiasumama)

Hi dt7570 (or kiasumama?), and welcome to KSP.com! All the info you see here is supplied by other kiasuparents, so you should find what you need here.

Have you found your Chinese enrichment course for your K2 darling yet? Is this the first time you are sending him for P1 preparatory classes?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: woops, reporting late ... new kiasumama here

Postby dt7570 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:15 am

Hi ChiefKiasu,

I was also looking for the P1 Preparatory class for my boy too and happened to found this website. I like your forum! This forum is cool man!

I enrolled him at Novelty Learning Centre which is at Pioneer Mall. As for Chinese Enrichment, i enrolled him at Han Langauage when they have a centre at Jurong East. Hopefully he will be well prepare for P1.

He is due for his P1 registration this month. I have second thoughts whether to register him at West Grove or Xingnan (I'm a PV at West Grove). Do you have any reviews on these 2 schools?

dt7570

dt7570
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs