Mummy Ros: opps ! Newbie jump queue

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Ros: opps ! Newbie jump queue

Postby Ros » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Opps soory :oops: ! I didn't see this. Went straight to Pri 1 registration and posted my question there...

Ros
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: opps ! Newbie jump queue

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:54 pm

Ros wrote:Opps soory :oops: ! I didn't see this. Went straight to Pri 1 registration and posted my question there...

Hi Ros... naughty naughty... :)

Welcome to KSP.com! I assume you are staying in the Bukit Merah area and you are a Catholic from your other post?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Ros » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:17 pm

Hi ChiefKiasu !! actually I will be staying at Holland Drive (now in Melbourne) when I return to Singapore in Sep. Yes, I am Catholic.

The schools around my area are either very good (Henry Park, Nanyang, Fairfield Methoist) or the other end (Ghim Moh Primary). So I don't want to go through the hassle of balloting (very stressful watching from the other end of the world) so decide to put her into one of the CHIJ. Unforunately, none are really close by....

Ros
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Newbie Reporting!

Postby 2bbtang » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:18 pm

Hi!

I'm new here!!! very excited to come across this forum... Can't wait to read and find out more!!!

2bbtang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs