Mummy coldleaf: Hi Hi!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy coldleaf: Hi Hi!

Postby coldleaf » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am a mother of 2 girls, 7 years old and 4 years old.

I really love this website, it is so informative. A big thank you to all of you!

coldleaf
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:32 pm
Total Likes: 0


Welcome

Postby buds » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:24 pm

:welcome: to KiasuParents, coldleaf!

I have 2 girls too.
One 8yrs old and another 5+yrs old.

Where do you usually look when you
come here and how did you find us in
the 1st place? Looking forward to your
sharings... :wink:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22681
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 84


Re: Welcome

Postby coldleaf » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:35 pm

buds wrote::welcome: to KiasuParents, coldleaf!

I have 2 girls too.
One 8yrs old and another 5+yrs old.

Where do you usually look when you
come here and how did you find us in
the 1st place? Looking forward to your
sharings... :wink:



I got to know of this website thru my colleague. At first, I read about all the information about bishan school (cos I stay there) then now almost everything because i can pick up tips here and there. :D

coldleaf
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:32 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Welcome

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:46 pm

coldleaf wrote:... I got to know of this website thru my colleague. At first, I read about all the information about bishan school (cos I stay there) then now almost everything because i can pick up tips here and there. :D


Welcome coldleaf! I'm not sure if it is a boon or bane staying in Bishan, home of some of the hottest schools in Singapore - Catholic High and Ai Tong. And the choice is pretty limited too. Which school have you gotten for your children?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Re: Welcome

Postby coldleaf » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:11 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
coldleaf wrote:... I got to know of this website thru my colleague. At first, I read about all the information about bishan school (cos I stay there) then now almost everything because i can pick up tips here and there. :D


Welcome coldleaf! I'm not sure if it is a boon or bane staying in Bishan, home of some of the hottest schools in Singapore - Catholic High and Ai Tong. And the choice is pretty limited too. Which school have you gotten for your children?


My girl is studying at Ai Tong now......we are really lucky......

coldleaf
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:32 pm
Total Likes: 0



Postby amylqf » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:55 pm

:congrats: and :welcome:

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 pm
Total Likes: 0



Return to Newbies & Clubs