Mummy 3greatkids reporting!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy 3greatkids reporting!

Postby 3greatkids » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:30 am

Oopsy... din know have to report in here first. Thanks for the reminder buds ;)

Well as the nick shows, I have got 3 great kids, aged 5, 3 and 7 months. Was introduced to this forum by my colleague when we started talking about P1 registration.

Initially was quite stressed out by him as I realised I was too late for any PV scheme (checked with rosyth in 2007 then realised it's still too early but when preggie in 2008 forgot all about it so missed that boat :()

Anyway, through reading the forum and articles and upon calling some of the schools to check, realised I can get into phases 2A2 for both Anderson and Teck Ghee as both me n hubby schools merged to become these two schools (heng ah!) Now, I just need to check out the teaching system in both schools so hope that parents who have kids in these schools can help out.

3 cheers to KSP forum for making our parenting job easier!

3greatkids
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

BIG WELCOME!

Postby buds » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:35 am

You're most welcome, 3greatkids!
I lurve yer nick, yo! 8) And i love
your introduction too, concisely
put. All in a nutshell.

Easier meh... thought more difficult.
:idea: Cos got TOO MANY choices!
And a million reviews to read, boy!

Hope to hear your sharings on yer
3 great kids! :wink:

BIG WELCOME from buds!
:rahrah: :welcome: :rahrah:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby 3greatkids » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:57 am

haha, thanks! thot i was a little bit lor after seeing the short n simple intros :p

easier lar, if you know what you are looking for... haha

hope i can contribute my 2 cents worth here! :idea:

3greatkids
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby amylqf » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:55 pm

:welcome:

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Mummy_Tang » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:39 pm

:welcome:
Hi,

so nice to see our kids' parents here....

I think actually we met before for a shortwhile @ HANsart. Lewen was telling me the other day that she stops going there already.

The kids there have fantastic memory, they can remember whose parents , even though I seldom go pick Lucas up.

We are looking at Anderson too, but are too late for PV! :stupid: so gotta try for Phase 2C.....

I love this forum! Simply too many info and I hope you can find it useful... Hey maybe we can set up the CDC@MeiHwa thread....

Cheers!

Mummy_Tang
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby 3greatkids » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Oh yes, I was racking my brain to try and remember where I saw Lucas before but just couldn't. haha...

Lewen stopped going there coz she feels that 1.5hrs is just too long and by the time the 1st hour is over, her small hands are already very tired from the drawing and colouring coz small kids like them still have not mastered the art of gripping and thus tend to overexert their strength....

You are looking at Anderson too? Thot u stay in tpy? isn't the travelling tedious? why dun u try pei chun?

3greatkids
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Mummy_Tang » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:25 am

Art class
fyi, I just happened to know that you dont have to attend weekly once you are considered their fulltime students..... Just have to take note that you dont stop more than 3months.... so for us, now we only go like twice a month.... for Lucas to relieve some stress and arrange to meet his ex class mate there..... hahahah

Tpy is my mum's place, our own place is at AMK st 61, cos when I was preggie with #2 and almost, our house was still under MUP, too dusty to stay, so we evacuated and bunk into tpy..... We shld be going back next year, so Anderson is our choice, if cannot, the go Mayflower lor....

You got 3 kids! how do you manage??? I got 2 and am already very hands full!!!

Mummy_Tang
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby 3greatkids » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:52 am

Art Class
I know dun have to go every week de... but coz i need to go to my tuition centre on weekends every week so i will bring her along, put her there and pick her up when I'm done. but since young she always had a mind of her own, very "xiao da ren" so since she feels that it's tiring den i stop lor. Coz for kids, no point forcing them if they dun enjoy, haha... but I think rachel is oso there coz i oso bumped into her there before.

3 kids
Heh, i very thankful i got a very nice mil. She takes care of the youngest while the 2 elder goes to cc. (that's y have to put both there haha) She used to go back home on weekends but nowadays she will still stay at my house on weekends. She really is a wonderful help, dunno what I will do without her :D

Pri Sch
Mayflower - I dun really like coz too near to the park ler. My kids attract mozzies like nothing so very scared haha.

APS - I just received an email from MOE confirming that I can register under 2A2 for APS so I'm quite sure I will be registering there ler. Finally something good came out of all the changing of schools(I have 3 primary schools due to moving house when I was young!) I got a neighbour who got a kid in APS and she said that the school is very sports-focused as well and intro sports like golf in their PE program and I like that coz can train them to be all-rounder(hopefully) haha. Your place should be within 1km so should be quite ok, if manage to get in, mabbe they will be classmates again! :wink:

U dun intend to put the younger one into cc yet?

3greatkids
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby SGoku » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:26 am

Hello and welcome :D

SGoku
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Mummy_Tang » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:31 am

Yes I can feel that yr gal is quite a "xiao da ren” when I talk to her, maybe its becos she goes to CC at a young age and they are quite independent. I saw Rachel once too.. then I asked Lucas, if most of his classmates are there or is it the school got discount!! Hee hee… You run tuition centre, so next time go yr class got discount?? KSMummy!

Btw, does the school always change Teachers? Initially were the chinese teachers(twice) and now is Teacher Val, well Lucas likes Teacher Val a lot…. Did Lewen told you tat the current Eng Teacher always shout? I always heard fm Lucas, usually he will tell me its because classmateXX always naughty…but then again I tot its good that I check with you since we are chatting here…..

Pri Sch

APS, my neighbour’s boy, Lucas , also at this school and he enjoys himself veri much there…. Looks like not so much stress leh

CC for #2,
The teachers are asking too… cos I brought to Bottle Tree Park with K1’s excursion, so most of the Teachers know her….. Initially she was scheduled to go 2mths ago, but fell seriously sick and her immunity has not really improve yet, still on off cought and flu…… will have to monitor here again.

Do yr kids always fall sick? Lucas is always sick since last month…..haiz…..

Mummy_Tang
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs