Ethan's Mummy saying Hi

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Ethan's Mummy saying Hi

Postby trizia68 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:49 am

Hi,
my boy is 17th mth old. I have yet to enroll him to any class.. am still lokking for suitable ones, am thinking of tumbletots but it's too far from where I am staying, Woodlands.
I am a real KS mum :oops: , cos I am thinking of going to Tao Nan or St Andrew's to teach so that I can enrol him there when he's 6 which is 5 yrs from now.... Anyone has any advice for me?
Thank you

trizia68
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby amylqf » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Welcome!

move nearer to school then.

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby BigDevil » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:42 am

Welcome trizia68!

Any reason why you are targeting Tao Nan and St Andrew's?

BigDevil
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby trizia68 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:16 am

I like both schools' culture and the environment. I prefer St Andrew's as he can move up to sec and JC easier, but am considering ACS Junior too. Anyone has any comments on these schools?
Thanks a million

trizia68
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Ethan's Mummy saying Hi

Postby RRMummy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:52 am

trizia68 wrote:Hi,
my boy is 17th mth old. I have yet to enroll him to any class.. am still lokking for suitable ones, am thinking of tumbletots but it's too far from where I am staying, Woodlands.
I am a real KS mum :oops: , cos I am thinking of going to Tao Nan or St Andrew's to teach so that I can enrol him there when he's 6 which is 5 yrs from now.... Anyone has any advice for me?
Thank you

Hi Trizi68, :welcome: to KSP.com and maybe you would also like to join our little Northlander Club too :wink:
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... &start=225

No need to :oops:, we all here are KS.. :lol:

With your teaching experience, your child will surely benefit from your coaching! :celebrate:

Sorry no comments on the schools but you may find your answers if you would go to the specific area under the Primary School threads:
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... um.php?f=5

RRMummy
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Newbies & Clubs