Mummy TanYong: New Kaisu Mommy Reporting :)

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy TanYong: New Kaisu Mommy Reporting :)

Postby Tanyong » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Hi all lovely mommies, Im a mother of 1 notty girl...erm to be exact I should be a mother of 2 as I m expecting my 2nd baby...:) Currently, i m a SAHM. I should be out in workforce once i finshed my confinement. :)

I m actually quite vexed about finding the right school for my little girl who is turning 4 next Jan and happened to chance upon this forum. I believed parents here are able to provide resourceful and reliable information that i m looking for.

Tanyong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Mummy TanYong: New Kaisu Mommy Reporting :)

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Tanyong wrote:Hi all lovely mommies, Im a mother of 1 notty girl...erm to be exact I should be a mother of 2 as I m expecting my 2nd baby...:) Currently, i m a SAHM. I should be out in workforce once i finshed my confinement. :)

I m actually quite vexed about finding the right school for my little girl who is turning 4 next Jan and happened to chance upon this forum. I believed parents here are able to provide resourceful and reliable information that i m looking for.

Welcome to KiasuParents.com, Tanyong! Yes, we have some really resourceful parents here... and even the tinest contribution made by someone is of value to hundreds other that are out there. Getting your child into Primary school is only the first step to the learning journey of your child... if you keep this perspective, you will find that the P1 registration process may not be that critical after all and therefore relax a little.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby amylqf » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:49 pm

:welcome:

Agree with Chief. no need to worry so early.

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Tanyong » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:07 pm

Thanks thanks....:)

Tanyong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs