Greetings. HELP HELP HELP.

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Greetings. HELP HELP HELP.

Postby CatFlight29938 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:06 pm

I am 12. I am here basically to find out if it is possible to appeal even though i would not be around for the reporting day. I have a T-score of 261 and i badly want to get into RGS. Are appeals after 20th Dec accepted? I will only be reaching singapore on 24th dec at night and most likely get my dad to appeal on 25th... is that ok? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :imdrowning: :imdrowning: :imdrowning: :xedfingers: :xedfingers: :xedfingers: :pray: :pray: :pray: :cry: :cry: :cry: :slapshead: :slapshead: :rant:
Last edited by CatFlight29938 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CatFlight29938
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Greetings. HELP HELP HELP.

Postby Fairy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:12 pm

CatFlight29938 wrote:I am 12 and from CHIJKCP. I am here basically to find out if it is possible to appeal even though i would not be around for the reporting day. I have a T-score of 261 and i badly want to get into RGS. Are appeals after 20th Dec accepted? I will only be reaching singapore on 24th dec at night and most likely get my dad to appeal on 25th... is that ok? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :imdrowning: :imdrowning: :imdrowning: :xedfingers: :xedfingers: :xedfingers: :pray: :pray: :pray: :cry: :cry: :cry: :slapshead: :slapshead: :rant:

Hi,
you should contact RGS Admission Office instead of asking for help here. You'll get a more definite reply. Good luck to you!

Fairy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs