Mummy AT27: Hi, I should be reporting right...

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy AT27: Hi, I should be reporting right...

Postby AT27 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:38 am

Well, found this website while searching for information relating to the P1 registration. Thanks for the detail discussion on the various phases of registration. I've learned a lot.

AT27
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Mummy AT27: Hi, I should be reporting right...

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:19 am

AT27 wrote:Well, found this website while searching for information relating to the P1 registration. Thanks for the detail discussion on the various phases of registration. I've learned a lot.


Welcome, AT27, and thanks for reporting here! If you were registering in the P1 registration this year, I hope you have managed to secure a place already, otherwise, all the best to you in the final remaining stages.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Welcome!

Postby buds » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:00 am

We learn a lot from one another here.
Mebbe in future you can share yours
too. Welcome to KiasuParents! Hope
you found a school for your child oredi!

:welcome:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22683
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 84


Re: Mummy AT27: Hi, I should be reporting right...

Postby AT27 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:23 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
AT27 wrote:Well, found this website while searching for information relating to the P1 registration. Thanks for the detail discussion on the various phases of registration. I've learned a lot.


Welcome, AT27, and thanks for reporting here! If you were registering in the P1 registration this year, I hope you have managed to secure a place already, otherwise, all the best to you in the final remaining stages.



Well .... I hvn't got a place yet cos I supposed have to go for balloting. I applied for Kuo Chuan and is residing 1-2km from the school. Didn't realise P1 registration is so stressful and competitive till I visited this forum.

AT27
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Mummy AT27: Hi, I should be reporting right...

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:16 pm

AT27 wrote:... Didn't realise P1 registration is so stressful and competitive till I visited this forum.


Umm... yes... knowledge is stressful... ignorance is bliss. So the wise ones used to say.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319



Welcome!

Postby 3greatkids » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 pm

:welcome:

hmmm... registering for KCPPS so must be bishan mummy.... do join us at northlanders ya? :wink:

3greatkids
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:27 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby amylqf » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:49 am

:welcome: too

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby SGoku » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:39 am

:lovesite: :welcome:

SGoku
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:37 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby AT27 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Hi Buds, SGoku, 3greatkids, amulqf

Thank you.....
I'm still digesting the information posted on this website...

AT27
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am
Total Likes: 0



Return to Newbies & Clubs