Hi, everyone!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Hi, everyone!

Postby Attolia » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:58 am

Hi! I've been a lurker here for a few months now, but just decided to stop lurking and sign up for an account. I don't know if this is weird, but I don't actually live in Singapore. I was born there, but my family left for New Zealand when I was almost 8, back in the mid '90s. I was led to this site by a family member in Singapore when I was there for a visit earlier this year and saw my young cousins studying madly during their school holidays (!!!!) This is such an interesting forum. I've always been interested in reading about different education systems, so I hope you don't mind me hanging around. :smile:

Attolia
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Hi, everyone!

Postby ilovegoodie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:16 am

Hi Attolia,

Welcome on board. I am new too. How is New Zealand?

ilovegoodie
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Attolia » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:44 am

ilovegoodie wrote:Hi Attolia,

Welcome on board. I am new too. How is New Zealand?

Hey! Welcome to you too :) NZ is good. It's summer now, which is lovely. It's been cold for too long!

Attolia
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ilovegoodie » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Wow! That's great. It's nice to experience 4 seasons. Which season do u like best? In Singapore, the "4 seasons are, cold, hot, hotter, hottest" .. Hee.. Hee..

ilovegoodie
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Attolia » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Probably spring... but I do get hay fever, so that's annoying. But it's not too hot, so that's why I like it. Bit rainy, though. :( I went to Singapore for a holiday in September this year, and it was soooo hot. Way too hot for my liking. haha.

Attolia
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ilovegoodie » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Spring sounds nice, with green starts growing. Do take care n drinks lots of fluid to keep fever at bay. Hee.. Ya.. That is Singapore.. Sometime too hot with no wind or the wind also feel hot. Sometime rain whole day, with wind still ok, cooling. No wind, eeee.. So humid n stuffy.

ilovegoodie
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby kiasu--carer » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Hot, humid, rain or haze dat is our 4 seasons weather.

kiasu--carer
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ilovegoodie » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:31 am

kiasu--carer,

Hee... where are u referring to?

ilovegoodie
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Attolia » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:50 pm

ilovegoodie wrote:Spring sounds nice, with green starts growing. Do take care n drinks lots of fluid to keep fever at bay. Hee.. Ya.. That is Singapore.. Sometime too hot with no wind or the wind also feel hot. Sometime rain whole day, with wind still ok, cooling. No wind, eeee.. So humid n stuffy.

Yeah, spring is nice. Not so good when it rains, but there's a park near where I live, and there are often little lambs running around in spring. So cute. I like summer too. The pohutukawas are blooming and it feels like Christmas! :dancing:

(that's not my own pic, by the way lol)

Attolia
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ilovegoodie » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Oh, so cute...

When I was young, I wish I could go NZ farm stay.. Milk the cow n drink fresh milk.. Ha. Ha.

That is a very nice tree. By the way, how do u post the pic.. I try too, but can't.. Hee..

ilovegoodie
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs