Mummy angeliatay: hi there :)

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy angeliatay: hi there :)

Postby angeliatay » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:57 pm

Hi :)

Was googling for Pr 1 registration information and found my way into this website/forum. I have to say that I'm truly impressed by the wealth of information that can be found here..especially with regards to children's education and especially the 'hot' topic of the moment - Pr 1 registration.

I have a 5+ year old boy, Aidan and I'm hoping to register him in ACS Junior..registration will be next week so I just can't wait to get this over with. So stressful *pulls hair*. Just can't believe that my baby has grown up so fast and will be in Primary 1 next year *gah*. The years have passed by so fast!

Cheers
Angelia
http://angeliatay.livejournal.com/

angeliatay
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: hi there :)

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:33 pm

Hi angeliatay, welcome to our kiasu domain! It's amazing how we survived without the Internet and search engines last time, isn't it? Nice blog you have too... I was thinking of creating a section for kiasu mummies and daddies to post their links for other people to reach them from KiasuParents.com. You think it is a good idea?

Good looking boy you have there... got try him for Mediacorp modelling or not har?

I guess your spouse was probably an ex-ACS alumni... difficult to get in otherwise. Good luck for next week!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: hi there :)

Postby angeliatay » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:42 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:I was thinking of creating a section for kiasu mummies and daddies to post their links for other people to reach them from KiasuParents.com. You think it is a good idea?

Good looking boy you have there... got try him for Mediacorp modelling or not har?

I guess your spouse was probably an ex-ACS alumni... difficult to get in otherwise. Good luck for next week!

Yes, I think a section for blogging moms & dads to post their blog url is a great idea. I do enjoy reading other parents' blogs and it's a great way of getting to interact and know other parents better.

Heh..thanks for your compliment to my boy. I work at SPH so there are times when my colleagues at the paper require a boy model, they'll request for him. He's done some corporate videos too (they got my contact tru my blog actually). Easy way to earn money heh. I didn't sign him up with any modelling agency though..will prob be too lazy to send him for auditions :P

Actually, no. Will be applying under Phase 2B - church affiliation and I'm living within 1km proximity to the school.

angeliatay
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs