Mummy Masako: Saying hi

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Masako: Saying hi

Postby Masako » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:51 am

Hi,
I came across this website while checking out on the P1 registration information. My son is entering P1 next year. The information here on the P1 registration and feedback is really useful! I only wished I know of this website earlier.

Looking forward to exchanging feedback with you guys!

Masako
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Saying hi

Postby FMz » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:37 am

Masako wrote:Hi,
I came across this website while checking out on the P1 registration information. My son is entering P1 next year. The information here on the P1 registration and feedback is really useful! I only wished I know of this website earlier.

which school ya applying?

Welcome :)

FMz
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Masako » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 am

FMz wrote:
Masako wrote:Hi,

which school ya applying?

Welcome :)

Trying for Catholic High. I wasnt one of the lucky ones in Phase 2B, despite being within 1km. The school is much more popular this year than previous yrs, it seems! Now waiting for results of Phase 2C, and evaluating alternatives, which arent many in the bishan area..

Masako
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:53 pm

Masako wrote:... Trying for Catholic High. I wasnt one of the lucky ones in Phase 2B, despite being within 1km. The school is much more popular this year than previous yrs, it seems! Now waiting for results of Phase 2C, and evaluating alternatives, which arent many in the bishan area..

Welcome to KiasuParents.com, Masako! Trying to get into CH outside of Phase 2A is a real challenge. I hope you'd be 2nd time lucky, given that you've bombed out of your first try. Keep us posted, and have a contingency plan.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs