Mummy flyingsolo: Hello , Hii

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy flyingsolo: Hello , Hii

Postby flyingsolo » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:48 am

I'm a new member to this site whom accidently bumped ovr this site while searching for Monfort Junior. I live in Sengkang and enrolled my son MJS who's goin to P1 next yr. Now I'm confused by different views about the school. Pl help :cry:

flyingsolo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Mummy flyingsolo: Hello , Hii

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:39 pm

flyingsolo wrote:I'm a new member to this site whom accidently bumped ovr this site while searching for Monfort Junior. I live in Sengkang and enrolled my son MJS who's goin to P1 next yr. Now I'm confused by different views about the school. Pl help :cry:

Dear flyingsolo, welcome to KiasuParents.com!

In any open forum, there will be both positive and negative views of a service, product or school. They are opinions of users, and of course, everyone have their own experiences at different times and settings. In the end, you have to make your own decisions. The good news is that there is no such thing as a BAD school in Singapore, because the MOE has done a marvellous job at keeping the schools generally in check and standardizing the syllabus and fundamental teaching methods across all schools in Singapore. Just put more weight on the opinions of forumers who have actually experienced the school, product or service more than those that are based on hear-say.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby SGoku » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:37 pm

:welcome:

Dont worry about others' view. Pay more attention to your own view. Gather the information and trust your choice. No matter what you do, your children know you are doing the best for them.

Jia You.

:roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll:

:welcome:

SGoku
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby amylqf » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:49 pm

:welcome: too

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs