Mummy reirei: Hi I'm new and sotong..

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy reirei: Hi I'm new and sotong..

Postby reirei » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I got to know this site until recently (P1 registration). Apparently, I've been hiding in a hole. My dd is P1 next yr and sadly didn't get into the school of choice. My hubby blamed me for making that choice. But instead of crying over spilt milk, I hope to learn more from this forum to help her.

reirei
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby SGoku » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:13 pm

:welcome:

You are not sotong. If you are, then your daughter is sotong kia. jk :P

Even if you get to the school that you want, there will be other worries such as school results, the friends they mix with, the capabilities of the teachers or even stress level of your kids. It is not end of the world yet.

I dont really understand why yr hubby blame you for making that choice. Does it means he is not involve in making the decision together? I would never make choice alone unless it is very important and urgent, else you will find me being strangled and not able to post in KSP anymore. kekekkeke

:roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll:

:welcome:

SGoku
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby reirei » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Thank you SGoku. True enough, it's not the end of the world. We made the decision together. I have a boy and girl so it makes more sense sending dd to a co-ed school but we didn't get ballot in. As to why my hubby blames me, well I guess it's always easier to blame someone else. :P

reirei
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby SGoku » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Not to worry. I am sure he does not really blame you for it. He is as worry as you do. Else he wont bother at all.

Which school she got into?

SGoku
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby reirei » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:14 pm

I think he pretty much meant it coz he scolded me right there and then. I'll be putting dd to Blangah Rise Primary this friday.

reirei
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby schellen » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:55 am

If he made the decision together with you, he has no right to blame you. Did he even do anything to help with the choosing and registration process besides saying yes?

By the way, welcome! :) And you are not sotong. Sotong don't even know how to come here. :wink:

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs