Mummy musette: I'm new here

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy musette: I'm new here

Postby musette » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:55 am

Hi!

Newbie here. I'm a mother of 3, with the third a very recent addition to the family. The older two are 11 and 9 years old and the third only 10 weeks.

I've been lurking around for some time and decided to come out of hiding and be part of the community. Frankly, I sometimes feel stressed when I read what other parents are doing for their kids and how smart their kids are.

Nevertheless, I think it's a great place to learn and share experience and I hope I can contribute as well!

Cheers!

musette
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby SGoku » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:04 am

:welcome:

:roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll:

:welcome:

SGoku
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Mummy musette: I'm new here

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:24 pm

musette wrote:... I've been lurking around for some time and decided to come out of hiding and be part of the community. Frankly, I sometimes feel stressed when I read what other parents are doing for their kids and how smart their kids are...

Welcome musette! With 3 kids, you are definitely more experienced than quite a number of us here. And our kids are all naturally smart in their own special ways. No need to get stressed thinking that other kids are better than your own, because your own kids have their own strengths.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby musette » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:32 am

Thanks everyone, for the welcome!

CK,
I know our kids are smart in their own ways, but in what way, I have yet to discover. Especially my eldest son!

Insider,
my kids are boy, girl, boy. Gosh, I have forgotten how much work it is to look after a baby.

musette
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby JoyJoy78 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:44 am

musette wrote:Thanks everyone, for the welcome!

CK,
I know our kids are smart in their own ways, but in what way, I have yet to discover. Especially my eldest son!

Insider,
my kids are boy, girl, boy. Gosh, I have forgotten how much work it is to look after a baby.

8) hi a welcome from a newbie to another!

i also found this site recently. Hoping to gain more knowledge esp regarding education for preschoolers and discipline methods etc.

I only have 1 girl, now 4 yrs old. :D

Really admire and marvel how u gals handle 3 kids! hehehee.....

maybe its all abt mental preparation and so far I can't envision myself ever becoming preggy again.

Cheers,
Joy :celebrate:

JoyJoy78
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs