Mummy AccountsGirl

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

men are FXXX

Postby AccountsGirl » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:44 pm

hi all....i m new here.
i m a divorcee with a 5yr old son... life is tough for me. at times i just want to end my life :stupid:

AccountsGirl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Mummy AccountsGirl; men are...

Postby AccountsGirl » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:41 pm

hi all
i am a divorcee with a 5yrs old son.
life is tough for me, at times i just want to end my life :stupid:

AccountsGirl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby amylqf » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:49 pm

What happened? Don't worry, things will get better.

We will cheer you, support you at least provide you with listening ears.

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby AccountsGirl » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:53 pm

amylqf wrote:What happened? Don't worry, things will get better.

We will cheer you, support you at least provide you with listening ears.

only a divorcee would understand, its tough being alone whatmore i and my boy are left homeless.

men are like XXXX, easily give up on marriage. never think of the consequences we women have to dealt with...

AccountsGirl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: men are FXXX

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:33 pm

AccountsGirl wrote:hi all....i m new here.
i m a divorcee with a 5yr old son... life is tough for me. at times i just want to end my life :stupid:

Dear AccountsGirl, welcome to KiasuParents.com! I can only imagine how difficult things are for you now... not sure if I can do better if I am in your position, but what I know is that if you have a child, your life is not just about yourself anymore. Your child deserves that best you can give to him - because he is YOUR child. Put yourself in his shoes and try to imagine what his life would be without you, then ask yourself - are you better off now in your current situation than him without you, a child without a mother AND a father?

Did you read Cindy's story? There is much I have learnt about living from this story.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby SGoku » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:06 am

:welcome:

I suppose you dont really want to suicide right else you would not have enter KSP forum and post here :)

When you mean homeless, do you actually carry your laptop around and use the internet without a place to stay and sleep?

If you need any advise, do post your concern.
Take care.

:roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll:

:welcome:

SGoku
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby MLR » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:52 am

Hiya AccountsGirl, don't despair. Its not the end of the world, you are still alive and you hv your son with you.
Can sense your anguish and fustrations, so if you are comfortable, just voice them here.
Fellow forumers are friendly and helpful bunch, will be able to offer advices and suggestions to the best of our knowledge.

Take care...

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Funguy71 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 am

Hi AccountsGirl,

Upon deciding to divorce, life shd have to be better. Look, head and work forward to have a better life for you and your son. Divorce is not the end of the world. Countless women have been divorced and worked out a better life than before.

You can make it too. Slowly take one step at a time. Cheers...

Funguy71
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby buds » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:30 am

Life may not necessarily be better after divorce.
Yes, the attachment is no longer there but there
will be a mountain of other issues to attend to,
apart from financial issues.

Accountsgirl... my heart is with you.
Take care.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby AccountsGirl » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:13 pm

buds wrote:Life may not necessarily be better after divorce.
Yes, the attachment is no longer there but there
will be a mountain of other issues to attend to,
apart from financial issues.

Accountsgirl... my heart is with you.
Take care.

thanks for all the concerns and care...

during these 2 years i have been renting rooms, that takes up most of my take home pay. i hv been seeing MP like 17times to get their help to write to HDB to offer me a roof, like rental house, or allow me to buy small flat direct from HDB without paying levy 47K, but was rejected.

i remember our PM Mr Lee, ever said ...all singaporean have shelter... but not me!

i am sporean but the goverment can;t help me. can i go to malaysia or thailand for help??? our MPs can't help me, seems like they have no power to get HDB bend a little on thier policy.

not to break the rules, but bend just little. maybe they want to see me put up tentage at the beach or voideck then only they clasify my case as GENUINE DESPERATE for a place!!!

how long more i need to rent room? landlord nows a day charging $800 a room, its day light robbery to me!! AHhhhhhhhhh............. :stupid:

AccountsGirl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs