Mummy T3: Hi! I am new, just joined yesterday!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy T3: Hi! I am new, just joined yesterday!

Postby T3 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:10 pm

I have a boy 6 years old going to Tao Nan next year and a 4 year old girl in NAFA Arts Kindergarten. Last night, I read the thread for CMA... It is very beneficial cos I am bringing my gal for the assessment next week. I am wondering should whether should I let me boy join too :? . He is going to P1 next year, seems a bit late...

Anyway, if anyone got questions for NAFA Arts Kindergarten, I maybe able to answer as both my children are in the school. :wink:

Take Care!

T3
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Mummy T3: Hi! I am new, just joined yesterday!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:43 pm

T3 wrote:I have a boy 6 years old going to Tao Nan next year and a 4 year old girl in NAFA Arts Kindergarten. Last night, I read the thread for CMA... It is very beneficial cos I am bringing my gal for the assessment next week. I am wondering should whether should I let me boy join too :? . He is going to P1 next year, seems a bit late...

Anyway, if anyone got questions for NAFA Arts Kindergarten, I maybe able to answer as both my children are in the school. :wink:

Take Care!

Welcome T3! I myself evaluated NAFA last year but decided to forgo the opportunity... otherwise our daughters may be classmates right now!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby SGoku » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:20 am

:welcome:

Tao Nan...good school...Whats your secret to enroll your child in successfully?

:welcome:

SGoku
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby amylqf » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 pm

:welcome: too

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby T3 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Thank you!
That's right... Maybe our children can be classmates....

I join Hokkien Huay Kuan for the recommendation letter for Phase 2B. I heard from my friends that it is better to be a community volunteer cos you can request for recommedation letters for 2 schools. Hokkien Huay Kuan will only give recommendation letter for 1 school.

We are staying 1-2km from TNS so have to ballot for 10 places out of 16 applicants. I really cannot believe that out of 82 places, 72 applicants are staying within 1 km. My friends ever suggested to rent a place within 1 km or change my address to a friend or relatives address that are within 1 km. I do not feel that this is right so I just ignored the suggestions.
Luckily, we got a place in TNS. The 9th one to be picked :wink:

Oh ya... my children has been taking the Shicida Method for 2 years already. Probably, I am continuing for my gal (4 years) and stop for my boy.

T3
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:28 pm

T3 wrote:Thank you!
That's right... Maybe our children can be classmates....

I join Hokkien Huay Kuan for the recommendation letter for Phase 2B. I heard from my friends that it is better to be a community volunteer cos you can request for recommedation letters for 2 schools. Hokkien Huay Kuan will only give recommendation letter for 1 school.

We are staying 1-2km from TNS so have to ballot for 10 places out of 16 applicants. I really cannot believe that out of 82 places, 72 applicants are staying within 1 km. My friends ever suggested to rent a place within 1 km or change my address to a friend or relatives address that are within 1 km. I do not feel that this is right so I just ignored the suggestions.
Luckily, we got a place in TNS. The 9th one to be picked :wink:

Oh ya... my children has been taking the Shicida Method for 2 years already. Probably, I am continuing for my gal (4 years) and stop for my boy.

My kid is in Konghwa... but I guess it is a brother school to Tao Nan or something. Good for you to do it the right way and not try to change your address or something - and you have to wonder how many of the 72 applicants within 1km are really staying there.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby T3 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:59 am

Chief, I heard from friends that konghwa has lots of homework so I shy away from the idea to put Glenn there... Konghwa is also a very good school and affiliated to Hokkien Huay Kuan. :celebrate:

T3
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs