learningtobekiasu: learning to be a kiasu parent

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

learningtobekiasu: learning to be a kiasu parent

Postby learningtobekiasu » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:47 pm

hello.

one note for the admin. that captcha picture thingy is not so easy to read. i tried about 7 or 8 times before it worked.

learningtobekiasu
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: learning to be a kiasu parent

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:33 pm

learningtobekiasu wrote:hello.

one note for the admin. that captcha picture thingy is not so easy to read. i tried about 7 or 8 times before it worked.

Heheh... thanks for letting us know that the picture is so difficult to read... we forgot we are dealing with, um, more matured folks here :) :) We have made adjustments... so it should be easier to read for new comers.

Anyway... welcome, er, learningtobekiasu. Need to learn to be kiasu meh? I thought that comes naturally to us asians.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby learningtobekiasu » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:16 am

oh not that. i have 20/20 vision. its just that can't tell if some characters are caps or not. and some Gs look like Cs for example.

last time not so kiasu. when hear of friends moving house, changing religion etc just for primary school registration used to chuckle... but now i myself have moved house just for this exercise!

becoming kiasuparent lah!

learningtobekiasu
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby learningtobekiasu » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:49 am

dear chiefkiasu superadmin. i have been having the unauthorized error since joining. today i decide to log out and log in again... when i click the log out link i get "you are unauthorized to access this page error" and i'm still logged in.

please help. thanks.

learningtobekiasu
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby chuanchuan » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:14 am

I currently stayed in the North. My son is in N1 this year. Think better start looking for houses. In tend to let him attend Red Swastika, my primary school. :)

chuanchuan
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:03 pm

learningtobekiasu wrote:dear chiefkiasu superadmin. i have been having the unauthorized error since joining. today i decide to log out and log in again... when i click the log out link i get "you are unauthorized to access this page error" and i'm still logged in.

please help. thanks.

You mean you couldn't logout even when you clicked on the logout link? Hmm.. sounds like you may have to clear all cookies in your browser cache and restart your browser. Sorry... still suffering from teething problems after all these months :oops: .

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs