Mummy zen_mum: Hi to everyone

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy zen_mum: Hi to everyone

Postby zen_mum » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:24 am

Hello to everyone in KiasuParents

I've been badgered by my good pal Clarabella for the longest time to join this community of kiasu parents. Finally made my way here.
I'm a FTWM to three kids, ages 2 to 6. With the eldest entering primary school next year, I guess my stress level will go up more than ever!
My biggest wish... more hours each day to spend with my kids. :D
Or... strike lottery big time hahahahaha.

zen_mum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Hi to everyone

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:28 am

zen_mum wrote:Hello to everyone in KiasuParents

I've been badgered by my good pal Clarabella for the longest time to join this community of kiasu parents. Finally made my way here.
I'm a FTWM to three kids, ages 2 to 6. With the eldest entering primary school next year, I guess my stress level will go up more than ever!
My biggest wish... more hours each day to spend with my kids. :D
Or... strike lottery big time hahahahaha.

Welcome zen_mum, (and thanks Clarabella for doing the badgering :) )!

The good news is, it is easier for you to find ways to spend more time with your kids every day, than to strike the BIG one. The even better news is that it is probably more rewarding to you in your old age than what the BIG one can give to you.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby SGoku » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:05 pm

:welcome:

:roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll:

:welcome:

SGoku
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby zen_mum » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Thanks, Chief and SGoku :)

Chief, you should badger clara to write something on study tips. She will kill me for saying this, but that girl was a top scholar all her academic life. I don't mean top in one school hor, nor just in Singapore :lol:
And all done seemingly without studying. In fact, I think she spent practically all her time on CCAs. (And lots and lots of pubbing back in our days in London.)

(Sorry, Clara. I hope you are too busy to read this!)

zen_mum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:44 pm

zen_mum wrote:... Chief, you should badger clara to write something on study tips. She will kill me for saying this, but that girl was a top scholar all her academic life. I don't mean top in one school hor, nor just in Singapore :lol:
And all done seemingly without studying. In fact, I think she spent practically all her time on CCAs. (And lots and lots of pubbing back in our days in London.)

(Sorry, Clara. I hope you are too busy to read this!)

Thanks, zen_mum... we have long suspected that clara is a gifted mommy :) .

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby amylqf » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:40 pm

:welcome: too

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs