Mummy Momoshop reporting..

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Momoshop reporting..

Postby momoshop » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:05 am

Hello

Although I am not too sure what goes on in the Newbie reporting, I been reading various threads and wondering.. But thought I better go through this "rite" since I have participated and read this forum daily since I signed up in August..

Am a mum with 3 boys, aged 4,2.5, and 7 mths... yes the killer age. And have been wondeirng what procedures do parents go through for P1 registration.. Now I know.. argh... and then sigh.. I never really thought I will join the Kiasu race, to me, it seems v tiring and crazy, but well, when the time comes, it is the 人在江湖 身不由己

Besides the registration questions.. I am of course really into all the developing and disciplinary stuff with kids

besides my princess Doggie and maids, I am the only gal in the household you know, so that just drives me NUTSssss..... Maybe that's how a man feels in a household full of females hor..

Tat's that, not sure what else goes in here! I sure learnt a lot from fellow forum-ers and parents!! :lol:

momoshop
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Newbie Momoshop reporting..

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:07 am

momoshop wrote:Hello

Although I am not too sure what goes on in the Newbie reporting, I been reading various threads and wondering.. But thought I better go through this "rite" since I have participated and read this forum daily since I signed up in August..

Am a mum with 3 boys, aged 4,2.5, and 7 mths... yes the killer age. And have been wondeirng what procedures do parents go through for P1 registration.. Now I know.. argh... and then sigh.. I never really thought I will join the Kiasu race, to me, it seems v tiring and crazy, but well, when the time comes, it is the 人在江湖 身不由己

Besides the registration questions.. I am of course really into all the developing and disciplinary stuff with kids

besides my princess Doggie and maids, I am the only gal in the household you know, so that just drives me NUTSssss..... Maybe that's how a man feels in a household full of females hor..

Tat's that, not sure what else goes in here! I sure learnt a lot from fellow forum-ers and parents!! :lol:

Welcome momoshop! The newbie Forum is becoming kind of a "chope" and courtesy forum. It is for newbies to come and intro themselves to the community so that we know more about who we are helping before we can render the help. While we are generally nice people, questions such as "Give me info on this and that" without context are simply considered to be either not serious or outright rude and will be generally ignored. There is really no obligation for anyone to provide info to anyone else.

So it works much better if newer members give first before they start asking questions, and even better if they SEARCH for answers using KiasuParents.com's search features before asking the questions.

Anyway, it looks like you have planned your family well! You should start shortlisting the Primary school for your eldest kid NOW, so that you just need to go through the process just 1 time instead of 3 times for all your children!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby momoshop » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:52 pm

thanks for the welcome Chief.

I think it is great stuff that you folks have got here, one stop for many stuff. Super Kudos!

Me not well planned at all lah thats why now panic.
Based on your useful stats, I just ve to "bo"4 that Phase 2B for NYPS no balloting. If have, then die.

Oh, one useful function that I appreiate in this forum is the posts since our last visit. It makes it easier to browse and be updated. Fantastic!!

momoshop
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby amylqf » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:23 pm

:welcome: too

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Mummy Momoshop reporting..

Postby jedamum » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:32 pm

momoshop wrote: I am the only gal in the household you know, so that just drives me NUTSssss.....

hm.....i'm a mum with 2 boys and i love all the attention!!! :wink:
welcome to KSP. 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:48 am

jedamum wrote:
momoshop wrote: I am the only gal in the household you know, so that just drives me NUTSssss.....

hm.....i'm a mum with 2 boys and i love all the attention!!! :wink:
welcome to KSP. 8)

Well... you're gonna miss the girly sharings that can only happen between mums and daughters :wink: .

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby jedamum » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:02 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:Well... you're gonna miss the girly sharings that can only happen between mums and daughters :wink: .

:idea: hm...then maybe i should try for a rabbit girl...but 9yrs gap?! no thanks ba.... :|

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Welcome

Postby buds » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:05 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:Well... you're gonna miss the girly sharings that can only happen between mums and daughters :wink: .

Uhmm.. :|

Beg to differ on this Chief..
Cos my girly sharings happen
with ma dad. :wink: Daddy's
girl.. Hehehee.. :lol:

So, i suppose jeda's DS would
be mommy's boy? :wink:

:welcome: to KiasuParents, momoshop!
By the way, I've two girls 8 and 5+.. :D

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Super envious lor..

Postby momoshop » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:46 am

Thanks all for the welcome!!
I am super envious of buds lor.. 2 gals.. I always say when I go out with 3 boys, people will look at me and know I am the "Cannot make it" while trying for a gal..
And most of my friends have gals..

Chief, you are spot on, I miss all the bonding to do with gals, I imagine going to hair salon with gals, manicure session etc etc - no chance at all with boys.

Jedamum, what kind of attention from the boys? Mine do scream for attention, but its the fighting, screaming, roaring, running around kind..sigh. I am learning things like dino names, how various sports work, (why so many people in a football versus only 6 in a basketball) etc.

The cloest experience I came across which made me think that my boy can be as sensitive and tender as a gal is when my eldest boy took out clothes for me to change into and refusing to let me go out of the house in my pyjamas (i was just teasing him of course). He took out a black dress and said that is a nice dress and that he likes black o_O

i always wonder if -BIG IF, I try again for a gal, will my wish be granted.. hohoho..

momoshop
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby daisyt » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:16 am

momoshop wrote:besides my princess Doggie and maids, I am the only gal in the household you know, so that just drives me NUTSssss..... Maybe that's how a man feels in a household full of females hor..

Welcome momoshop !
Ya, sometimes, I pity my hb, being the only man at home. He will go NUTSsss when we forget to throw our used sani pad and leave it in the toilet. Somehow, every month, someone would forget ... hahaha :D :oops: :oops:

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs