Mummy mommy2bnd: Hello, I am new....

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy mommy2bnd: Hello, I am new....

Postby mommy2bnd » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 am

I am new, just joined today. After looking thru what the children need to know for primary one. I am really stressed out. Dun noe if my two sons are prepared. I am also staying in Yew Tee, the schools are so popular there. So stressed.

mommy2bnd
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Mummy mommy2bnd: Hello, I am new....

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:17 am

mommy2bnd wrote:I am new, just joined today. After looking thru what the children need to know for primary one. I am really stressed out. Dun noe if my two sons are prepared. I am also staying in Yew Tee, the schools are so popular there. So stressed.

Welcome to KiasuParents.com, mommy2bnd!

Generally, we only need to fear what we don't already know, since what we don't know can come back and bite us by invalidating everything we have done or planned for based on what we already know. So the more you don't know about the Primary school system, the more stressed out you will be.

Hopefully, you will be able to understand that while Primary schooling is indeed quite complex, it is not rocket science and your children can do well if you know where the pitfalls are and plan to avoid them. That's what KiasuParents.com is for :) .

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby mommy2bnd » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:32 am

Thank chief for your advice. :D

mommy2bnd
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby amylqf » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:20 pm

:welcome: too

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster