Mummy 2jie: Hello hello!!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy 2jie: Hello hello!!

Postby 2jie » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Hi hi to all parents! My 1st time here...seems very interesting n very informative. Hope to make new friends n share my 2 cents worth w/ everyone too!

2jie
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Luvkid » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:20 am

Hi 2jie,

Welcome to KSP!! :welcome:

Wow! 3 kids at different phases. Kudos!! :udawoman: In addition to this, u r SAHP, this is a more challenging one!! If i were u, think i go crazy first :siao: I thot of being SAHM when my 2nd boy has arrived. I don't earn high pay, barely enough to cover for my 2 boys caregivers. After considering, think to continue working would be better for me, at least make a earning for CPF. :shock: (to pay for my housing loan for another 20 years) Now, with my 2 boys attending student care (Pr 1) & child care (Pre Nursery), while i juggle with my work, back home in the evening, i spend time from fetching them home, have dinner, revision with the elder boy and till bedtime story. YAWN!! Tired, but gotta do it and gotta enjoy it! :P During weekend & public holiodays, we will spend our time togethe for outing/outdoor activity or library visit or may just idle at home. :love: Kids give us unexpected surprise everyday, make us dun know to cry or to laugh :rotflmao: Hope u enjoy your new parenting life with your little ones!! :wink:

Luvkid
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby jedamum » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:37 am

hi 2jie,
i'm a sahp too.

i was just flipping through saturday's classified ads and my ds1 came to sit on my lap..
him: mummy, you looking for a job?
me teasing him: if i go out to work, i can buy you more toys.
him: i don't want more toys. i want you to stay at home.

:love:
like that how to go back to work?

welcome to KSP 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby 2jie » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Hi Luvkid n jedamum!

Kids sure give us a lot of surprises n heart attack! :lol:

Luvkid~~The decision 2b a SAHP is not e z for me cos i reali enjoy earning my own money n jus buying anything i wan plus alot of freedom. Tat time only ve my eldest gal n we were saving for our hse so also bo bian ve to work. Daughter left w/ a babysitter. But always felt so gulity lor. Then wanted another kid n try for 5 yrs also "ko song" so took advise of doc n stop working to rest body n after tat got 2nd 1 n since then had not worked. But it was reali worth it to c them grow up. Daughter n me also very close since then. 3rd 1 is a surprise addition! n o boy!! tey reali get more n more active or perhaps becos i grow old liao.. :wink:
However I also think u r very tough!! Kudos to u too! Not e z to work n then do everything 365 days. Smmore we mothers always feel gulity..haiz...

jeda~ my gal say the same thing to me tat time when I was still working..haha..she's 1 of my deciding factor to stop work.

For me even though now ve to watch my money more carefully n smtimes ve my tight days but wouldnt trade anything to watch my kiddos' grow n b at their side when tey nee me.

Mothers r reali great - working or not becos we always put our kids' priority first.

:love:

2jie
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby amylqf » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 pm

:welcome: too

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs