Mummy Dafodil reporting..

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Dafodil reporting..

Postby dafodil » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi hi, i am really glad that i have found this website. I am trying to get more info for P1 registration & i get real confused after reading the MOE website on the different phases. Didn't know that its so complex for P1 registration...

So this forum really helps! Many thanks!

dafodil
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Mummy Dafodil reporting..

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 am

dafodil wrote:Hi hi, i am really glad that i have found this website. I am trying to get more info for P1 registration & i get real confused after reading the MOE website on the different phases. Didn't know that its so complex for P1 registration...

So this forum really helps! Many thanks!

Welcome to KiasuParents.com, dafodil! Actually, the MOE description of the P1 registration processes is very clear, but because of the complexity of the whole exercise, there are lots of little nuances (eg. what happens if there are twins in the cohort, can I change address, etc) which are not explained but can be important when parents become engaged in the process.

I assume you will be going through your first exercise 3 years' time?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby dafodil » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Perhaps i am slow in digesting the info :lol:
Yup Yup. Its 3 yr's time. I've lotsa qns but i guess i better search my qns in the thread b4 i seek help, else it'll be repetition again.

As i read on, its rather discouraging coz e nearest ideal sch (ie. CHS) seems a bit far fetched...I shouldn't have moved out of tampines (1km within st hildas)...haiz!! :(

dafodil
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:47 pm

dafodil wrote:Perhaps i am slow in digesting the info :lol:
Yup Yup. Its 3 yr's time. I've lotsa qns but i guess i better search my qns in the thread b4 i seek help, else it'll be repetition again.

As i read on, its rather discouraging coz e nearest ideal sch (ie. CHS) seems a bit far fetched...I shouldn't have moved out of tampines (1km within st hildas)...haiz!! :(

Indeed, CHS could be the hardest school to get into if you are not in Phases earlier than 2B. Then again, St. Hilda's about the same too... so you shouldn't beat yourself too much over it either.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby amylqf » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:12 pm

:welcome: too

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs