Mummy Fabbymum is new today...:)

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Fabbymum is new today...:)

Postby Fabbymum » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi there, all Kiasuparents!

Guess I am on board now...joining you folks! I found this forum very informative and resourceful, especially for a non-Sporean mother like me...education is Spore gets pretty complex even for child of a young age...I like to learn more from you experienced kiasuparents, and hope to guide my son through his education well...I dun wan to miss his education oppurtunities by being ignorance about it...I hope to learn more and of course, sharing my experience to anyone here...

Cheers :D
Fabbymum

Fabbymum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Mummy Fabbymum is new today...:)

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 am

Fabbymum wrote:Hi there, all Kiasuparents!

Guess I am on board now...joining you folks! I found this forum very informative and resourceful, especially for a non-Sporean mother like me...education is Spore gets pretty complex even for child of a young age...I like to learn more from you experienced kiasuparents, and hope to guide my son through his education well...I dun wan to miss his education oppurtunities by being ignorance about it...I hope to learn more and of course, sharing my experience to anyone here...

Cheers :D
Fabbymum

Welcome Fabbymum! Education is already quite complex for us Singaporeans :). And indeed the whole idea of sharing is so that we will all be aware of the opportunities out there for our children. Hope you will find what you need here.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs