Mummy TheAnswer's Home

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy TheAnswer's Home

Postby TheAnswer » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:21 am

Hello everyone, I'm reporting in late. I have been on the forum for 2 months as an official member.

I am a full time graduate female tutor, living in the bukit panjang area. I hope to know everyone and contribute to the forum. :smile:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: 'NEWBIE The Answer REPORTING'

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Welcome :)

Now tell us, if you are the answer, then what exactly is the problem (question)? :wink:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby TheAnswer » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:13 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:Welcome :)

Now tell us, if you are the answer, then what exactly is the problem (question)? :wink:

Wah.. Hard question..:scratchhead:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby KSP » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:21 pm

KSP :welcome: you to KSP

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Harlequin » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:16 pm

:imanisland:
Hello, TheAnswer...

I am out with a few girlfriends, after some wines we ordered fried chicken wings, when the waiter served us the plate of chicken wings... somehow I think of you saying your hubby loves fast food eg fried chicken wings etc... I burst into laughter (my friends thought I am :siao: )... Just have to immediately log in to.... er... say hi... (Hahah!)

What are you doing now? Zzzzz-ing? Or cuddling?

Night still young, my friend.... :celebrate:

Harlequin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:51 am

Harlequin wrote::imanisland:
Hello, TheAnswer...

I am out with a few girlfriends, after some wines we ordered fried chicken wings, when the waiter served us the plate of chicken wings... somehow I think of you saying your hubby loves fast food eg fried chicken wings etc... I burst into laughter (my friends thought I am :siao: )... Just have to immediately log in to.... er... say hi... (Hahah!)

Hello Harlequin,

How I wish to have some wine with friends. Maybe I should have some with my gfs this tuesday since its my off day. DH doesnt like wine. He only pretend to be decent :laugh: I haven't had wine for a few months.

I was sleeping by 11pm last night. Was exhausted after teaching 5 classes (back to back) of group tuition. Managed to get off work by 6pm then zoomed home to have dinner with DH and DS. Totally flat out after that. Saturday nights I usually sleep early.

Now we are all heading out for a hearty breakfast before I go for lessons at 10.45am.

Do share where you have wine :love: I would love to try out a new place.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby janet88 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:18 am

Welcome to KSP.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:57 pm

TheAnswer wrote:Hello everyone, I'm reporting in late. I have been on the forum for 2 months as an official member.

Ok la, I more than one yr le, also didn't create a thread. :wink:

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Harlequin » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:30 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Harlequin wrote::imanisland:
Hello, TheAnswer...

Hello Harlequin,

How I wish to have some wine with friends. Maybe I should have some with my gfs this tuesday since its my off day. DH doesnt like wine. He only pretend to be decent :laugh: I haven't had wine for a few months.

I was sleeping by 11pm last night. Was exhausted after teaching 5 classes (back to back) of group tuition. Managed to get off work by 6pm then zoomed home to have dinner with DH and DS. Totally flat out after that. Saturday nights I usually sleep early.

Now we are all heading out for a hearty breakfast before I go for lessons at 10.45am.

Do share where you have wine :love: I would love to try out a new place.

Last night we were at The Wine Connection, at Robertson Quay... It's quieter on the weekends, Mon-Fri evenings are too crowded for our liking... Go try it out, reasonably good wines and great foods. :celebrate:

PS. It's a Tapas Bar/Bistro.... if you like Spanish cuisine, don't miss this one. :smile:

Harlequin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Harlequin wrote:Last night we were at The Wine Connection, at Robertson Quay... It's quieter on the weekends, Mon-Fri evenings are too crowded for our liking... Go try it out, reasonably good wines and great foods. :celebrate:

PS. It's a Tapas Bar/Bistro.... if you like Spanish cuisine, don't miss this one. :smile:

Thanks for the recommendation! Sounds good :wink:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs